Candidate A, you want to attend an English training class to improve your English. Ask Candidate B to give you some information about it. Use the words on this card to help you.(将Card ll5A递给考生A)
* When does the class start?
* Where shall I go to have classes?* Who can attend the courses?
* What will be taught in this class?
* How much is the training fee? /How much shall I pay?
Candidate B, here is some information about thetraining class. Answer Candidate A' s questions, using the in-formation on this card.
* It starts from July 25th and lasts 4 weeks altogether.
* Hangyuan Enghsh Training Centre.
* High school graduates or those whose English is at the same level.
* Listening and speaking.
* 1,200 yuan.
1. Do you think it is necessary to attend foreign language courses in your spare time? Why/Why not?
2. What kind of courses would you like to attend if you have time?
3. Do you think it is important to learn a foreign language? Why/Why not?
4. What is the most difficult thing about learning a language?
Candidate B, you want to know Candidate A' s habit of reading the newspaper. Ask Candidate A about it. Use the words on this card to help you.(将Card ll611递给考生B)
* What newspaper do you often read?* Where do you buy it?
* When do you read it?
* What' s your favorite page?
* What do you think of the newspaper?
Candidate A, here is some information about your reading habits. Answer Candidate B' s questions, using the information on this card.(将Card ll6A递给考生A)
* Youth Daily.
* I usually buy newspapers at the newsstand by the road side or at the underground train station.
* I usually read after lunch for about 1 hour.
* My favorite page is the page about short stories and jokes every Thursday.
* It has a rich content and the news is up-to-date.
1. What can you learn from newspapers?
2. How often do you read English newspapers?
3. Where else can you get the news besides newspapers7
4. Do you like borrowing books to read or buying books? Why?