英语学习的过程中,经常练习英语口语对话可以锻练你的口才能力,让你的说话更有自信。下面是小编给大家整理的简单实用英语口语对话,大家可以作为学习的参考。

1、 学习英语

A:What do you like to do in your spare time?

译:A:你在闲暇时间喜欢做什么?

B:Learn English.

译:B:学习英语。

A:Why do you say you like to learn English?

A::你说喜欢学习英语?为什么呢?

B:Because I get a lot of satisfaction from this.

译:B:他令我感到很大的满足感。

A:I don’t feel any fun learning English. It’s a hard thing.

译:A:学习英语并没让我感到乐趣。这是一项艰难的事情

B:I don’t think so. It’s worth it.

B::我并不这样觉得,我觉得非常值得。

2、 刚粉刷过

A:your house looks very nice.

译:A:你的房子看上去很迷人。

B:thanks,would you like to have d look in?

译:B:谢谢,你想进去参观一下吗?

A:yes,of course

译:A:我想的。

B:we should get in from the back door,because I forgot the key.

B::我们绕到后门进去吧,我忘带前门的钥匙了。

A:it looks like new paint.

译:A:这里看上去刚粉刷过。

B:yes,we got it painted just a month ago.

译:B:是的,我们一个月前刚粉刷过。

3、 预定晚餐

A:When’s our dinner?

译:A:我们的晚餐订在几点?

B:Eight o’clock.

译:B:八点。

A:It’s half past 7 o’clock.

A::现在只有七点半。

B:How about some drink first?

译:B:我们在酒吧里先点点喝的?

A:Goog idea, Let’s go.

译:A:好主意,走吧。

4、 拼写问题

A:Can you read this?

译:A:你能读一下这个吗?

B:What’s this?

译:B:这是什么?

A:It’s a composition from school. Is there something wrong?

A::是学校布置得一篇作文。里面有什么问题吗?

B:You works well in your composition, But there’are some mistakes in your spelling.

译:B:你的作文写得很好,但有些单词拼写不正确。

A:Oh, really? I should look up in the dictionary.

译:A:哦,真的吗?我应该查一下字典。

B:Yes, Because all your mistakes that you made in the vocabulary are about the wrong spelling.

B::是的,因为你单词的错误都是拼写错误。

5、 做作业

A:I think I need to study at home tonight.

译:A:我想今天晚上我要呆在家里了。

B:Really? Why?

译:B:真的?为什么?

A:I need to do some homework, Something about English.

译:A:我要做些作业。我有样英语作业要完成。

B:What’s it? How long do you need to finish it?

译:B:是什么?要多久?

A:I need to write a composition, and I do not know how long it will take.

译:A:我需要写篇作文,我不知道要写多久。

B:Ok, Take your time. If you can finish it before 7 o’clock, we can go to watch the movie together.

译:B:好的,快写吧,如果你在七点前完成,我们可以一起去看电影。

6、 打招呼

A:Good morning!

译:A:早上好

B:Good morning!

译:B:早上好

A:Excuse me.What's your name?

译:A:请问你叫什么名字?

B:Mg name is…

译:B:我叫…

A:Nrce to meet you!

译:A:很高兴见到了你!

B:Nrce to meet you too!

译:B:也很高兴见到了你!

A:How ane you?

译:A:你身体好吗?

B:I:m frne thanRs,And you?

译:B:我很好,你呢?

A:I’m OK

译:A:我也很好

7、 我要投诉

A: hey, waiter, come here.

译:A:嘿,服务员,过来。

B: what is the matter,sir?

译:B:怎么了,先生?

A: i have a complaint. please ask your manager here.

译:A:我要投诉,找你们经理来。

B: sir, is there anything unsatisfying?

译:B:先生,有什么地方不满意吗?

A: look at the soup, there is a fly floating over it.

译:A:看这汤,上面漂着一只苍蝇。

B: that is impossible, i have checked it carefully.

译:B:不可能啊,我仔细检查过了呀。

A: anyway, i want to see your manager.

译:A:不管怎样,我要见你们经理。

B: ok, i go to find our manager.

译:B:好,我去找经理。

A: i need you give me a reasonable explanation.

译:A:我需要你们给我个合理的解释。

B: we will, please wait a moment.

译:B:会的,请稍等。

8、 休息

A:I’m too tired, and I can’t concentrate.

译:A:我太累了,无法集中思想了。

B:Why do you study so hard tonight?

译:B:你今天晚上为何学习那么努力?

A:I have a English test tomorrow, And I’m a little worried about it.

A::我明天英语测验,我很担心。

B:how about a rest?

译:B:为什么不休息一下呢?

A:I still have a lot to learn about.

译:A:我还有很多要学习。

B:Yes, But if you have a rest for a while, you can focus on your mind better.

B::我知道了,不过如果你能先休息一下,你将能更集中注意力。

9、 法语

A:What do you watch?

译:A:你在看什么?

B:A french book.

译:B:一本法语书。

A:Do you know french?

A::你能读懂法语?

B:No, I just look at the pictures.

译:B:不,我只是在看图片。

A:Hey, listen, that man can speak Franch.

译:A:嘿!听着,站在那的人会说法语

B:Yes.

译:B:是的

A:He is doing well, Is he a French?

译:A:他说得很好,他是法国人吗?

B:No, he is limited in his vocabulary,but his pronunciation sounds good.

译:B:不是,他的词汇量有限,但他的语音语调很好听。

A:It seems that he is talking to the lady.

译:A:但是他好像在和那位女士说话。

B:He is doing execise of pronunciation, she is his French teacher.

译:B:他在练习发音,她是他的法语老师。

10、 明天再回电

A: Is that Mr. Johnson?

译:A:是Johnson先生吗?

B: No, he is not here right now, would you like to leave a message?

译:B:不是,它现在不在这,你想留言吗?

A: Well, will you tell her it is Mason's Mr. Watson , please?

译:A:好吧,请你转告她Mason药店的Watson先生找他,好吗?

B: Well, do I told him that you would call again or want him calls you back?

译:B:好的,我告诉他你会再打来还是你希望他给你回电?

A: let me think,I was not in the office in the next few days,is he free tomorrow morning?

译:A:让我想想,我接下来几天不在办公室,它明天早晨有空吗?

B: Yes, Do you want him to call you back?

译:B:是的,你希望他给你回电吗?

A: No, I'll call at ten p.m. Tomorrow,is it OK?

译:A:不用了,我明天十点左右打来行吗?

B: tomorrow at ten?that's OK.

译:B:明天十点?好的,没问题。

A: Thanks goodbye!

译:A:谢谢,再见!

B:goodbye!

译:B:再见!

通过不断进行英语对话,可以增加说话的自信,而且对英语的学习有很大的帮助,可以有效的减少在学习英语上的遇到的困难。