出国留学常用英语口语表达
出国留学都需要通过英语进行交流,那么出国留学之前,都需要先提前学好英语口语,这样在学校才能够正常交流。下面是小编给大家整理的一些常用口语表达,大家可以作为学习的参考。
一、出国留学英语口语之退换货常用词汇
n.退款
eg: The airline company will give you a full refund if there is a delay over 12 hours.
如果航班延误12个小时以上,航空公司会退给你全款。
2. exchange v./n. 交换,调换
eg: Can I exchange it if it doesn’t fit?
如果不合适的话我能调换吗?
nt n.折扣
eg: The newly opened store was selling some goods at a discount.
新开的那家店正在打折销售一些商品。
4. receipt n. 收据;收条
eg: I can’t find the receipt of this new dress.
我找不到这件新裙子的收据了。
5. unseal v.开封,拆封
eg: She found she didn’t like the computer when it was unsealed.
开封以后,她发现她不喜欢这台电脑。
二、出国留学英语口语之退换货常用句子
因篇幅限制,只能分享部分留学英语口语,可以去这里获得更多出国留学英语内容:
1.Please check it carefully. You can exchange it or get a refund within 7 days.
请仔细检查货品。7天之内您可以换货或者退款。
2.What’s wrong with it? We will fix it as soon as possible.
请问有什么问题吗?我们会尽快处理的。
3.I bought a scarf here a couple days ago, but I found it doesn’t match with my coat.
我两天前在这里买了条围巾,但是我发现它和我的大衣不是很搭。
4.I’m sorry. We can’t offer you a refund. It’s our policy.
抱歉,我们不能给您退款。这是我们的规定。
5.Can I exchange this dress with a smaller one? It’s a bit large for me.
这条裙子我能换小一号的吗?我穿有点大。
三、出国留学英语口语之退换货对话2则
Conversation 1:
A: What can I do for you, Madam?
女士,有什么能为您效劳的吗?
B: I want to return this coat. It doesn’t match.
我想退了这件大衣。感觉它跟我不太搭。
A: When did you buy it?
您什么时候买的?
B: Last Monday.
上周一。
A: Sorry, Madam. You can’t get a refund over 3 days. It’s our policy.
抱歉,女士。超过三天是没办法退款的。这是我们的规定。
B: But I’m your regular customer. Can you make an exception this time?
可我是你们的常客,就不能破例一次吗?
A: Well, I’ll talk with the manager.
好吧。我去问问我们经理。
A: Madam, the manager said that I can do this for you, but just this once.
女士,我们经理说可以。但是只此一次下不为例。
B: Thank you so much.
太感谢了。
Conversation2:
A: I want to return this dress.
我想退了这条裙子。
B: What’s wrong with it?
有什么问题吗?
A: It’s a bit tight for me.
我穿着有点紧。
B: How about exchange it with a larger one?
那换一件大一点的怎么样?
A: I prefer a refund.
我宁愿要退款。
B: Can you show me the receipt?
能出示下您的收据吗?
A: Here you are.
给。
B: Ok, here is your refund. Welcome back again.
好的。这是退款。欢迎下次光临。
以上就是小编给大家分享的出国留学常用口语表达,希望可以给大家在备考的过程中带来帮助。
- 相关热点:
- 翻译练习