3. B) They can air their views.
4. C) It enables people to learn and grow.
5. A) He kept looking for the best place to stay.
6. B) Stretch out the process in search of the optimal
8. A) Research as many different options as possible.
9. D) It is not of much help to younger children.
10. A) It may put some students in remote areas at a disadvantage.
11. C) Doing homework exerts a positive effect on kids' personality development.
12. B) It was ridiculed by the New York Times.
13. A) It was of great significance to rocket science.
14. B) Its climate was ideal for year-round rocket launching.
15. C) He was granted over 200 patents in rocket technology .
16.D）It can be rather risky.
17.C) It reduces conflict among team members.
18. B) They often work without any
19. D) They are better able to survive or handle disease.
20. A) They have a limited reproductive ability.
21. D) The resolution of aging-related diseases will solve the mystery of aging.
22. A They are reluctant to follow instruction.
23. B They are not satisfied with the management.
24. C When they find their supervisors helpful.
25. A They are a useless tool for managers to change employee behavior.