1. These goods are very expensive, and easily damaged.
2. Last time you told me that you wanted the most economical packaging.
3. We always take extra care with every shipment.
4. As this article is fragile, please case it into durable packaging.
5. The cost of this article includes packaging.
6. As a rule, the buyer ought to bear the charges of packaging.
7. The outer packing should be strong enough for transportation.
8. As to the inner packaging, it must be attractive and helpful to the sales.
9. For dangerous and poisonous cargo, the nature and the gener- ally adopted symbol shall be marked conspicuously on each package.
10. We usually pack each piece of men’s shirt in a box, half dozen to a box and 10 dozens to a wooden case.
11. Nowadays many kinds of drinks are packed in paper tins.
12. The wooden case should be not only seaworthy but also strong enough to protect the goods from any damage.
13. Please pack one TV set to a cardboard box, 4 sets to a wooden case suitable for export.
14. All the cases are strongly packed in compliance with your request.
15. The outer packing in bales or in wooden cases is at buyer’s option.
16. Please be assured that the packaging is strong enough to withstand rough handling.
17. The goods must be packed in five - ply strong paper bags as stipulated in the contract.
1. How long does it usually take you to make a delivery?
2. As a rule, we deliver all our orders within three months after
receipt of the covering L/C.
3. Could you possibly advance shipment further more?
4. I hope that the goods can be shipped promptly after you get our L/C.
5. Shipment should be made before October，otherwise we are not able to catch the season.
6. The earliest shipment we can make is early March.
7. I’m sorry，we can’t advance the time of shipment.
8. The order is so urgently required that we must ask you to expedite shipment.
9. We are confident of being able to ship the goods to you by the end of next month.
10. The goods ordered are all in stock and we assure you that the first steamer will make the shipment available in November.
11. Please see to it that the goods are shipped per PEACE sailing on or about October 15th.
12. Shipment by the middle of October will be too late for us.
13. We’ll try our best to advance shipment to September.
14. When is the earliest possible date you can ship the goods?
15. I wonder whether you can make shipment in September.
16. How long will the delivery take from here to Canada by sea freight?
17. I don’t think I can promise you any January shipments.
18. Please be informed that the shipment of the cargo (your purchase order No. 123) was sent yesterday, airway bill No.123.
19. In case you do not receive the goods on or before December 12, please let us know.
20. We will do all we can to fill your order so that the goods will be shipped before October 15.
1. Please give our claim your favorable consideration.
2. Please examine the matter and send us the goods to meet the shortage as soon as possible.
3. As regards inferior quality of your goods, we claim a compensa- tion of U.S.$10,000.
4. We shall lodge a claim for all the losses incurred as a consequence of your failure to ship our order in time.
5. Any complaint about the quality of the products should be lodged within 15 days after their arrival.
6. Our customers are complaining of the inferior quality of our products.
7. This seems to be a very clear case and we hope you will see your way to make a prompt settlement.
8. We regret that your claim on shortage cannot be accepted.
9. Our investigation shows that improper packing caused damage. Therefore we have to refer this matter to you.
10. As the goods are inferior in quality, we are returning the whole of the 20 cases and must ask you to replace them.
11. We very much regret the mistake in article number, which resulted in your receiving the wrong goods.
12. The goods we’ve received do not tally with the sample on which we ordered.
13. In view of the long business relations between us, we wish to meet you half way to settle the claim.
14. We hope this unfortunate incident will not affect the relationship between us.
15. Apparently, the shortage is due to omission in packing.
16. In view of our friendly business relations, we are prepared to meet your claim for the 25 tons shortage weight.
17. We are sorry that the quality of our goods did not turn out to your satisfaction.
18. We can assure you that such a thing will not happen again in future deliveries.
19. Enclosed is the surveyor’s report on the three damaged cases.
20. Here’s a survey report by a well-known lab in Houston, whose testimony is absolutely reliable.