1) 陈述部分的主语是I，疑问部分要用 aren't I.
I'm as tall as your sister，aren't I?
2) 陈述部分的谓语是wish，疑问部分要用may +主语。
I wish to have a word with you, may I?
3) 陈述部分用 no, nothing, nobody, never, few, seldom, hardly, rarely, little等否定含义的词时，疑问部分用肯定含义。
The Swede made no answer, did he / she?
Some plants never blown (开花), do they ?
4) 含有ought to 的反意疑问句，陈述部分是肯定的，疑问部分用shouldn't / oughtn't +主语。
He ought to know what to do, oughtn't he? / shouldn't he?
5) 陈述部分有have to +v. (had to + v.)，疑问部分常用don't +主语(didn't +主语)。
We have to get there at eight tomorrow, don't we?
6) 陈述部分的谓语是used to 时，疑问部分用didn't +主语或 usedn't +主语。
He used to take pictures there, didn't he? / usedn't he?
7) 陈述部分有had better + v. 疑问句部分用hadn't you?
You'd better read it by yourself, hadn't you?
8) 陈述部分有would rather +v.，疑问部分多用 wouldn't +主语。
He would rather read it ten times than recite it, wouldn't he?
9) 陈述部分有You'd like to +v. 疑问部分用wouldn't +主语。
You'd like to go with me, wouldn't you?
10) 陈述部分有must 的疑问句，疑问部分根据实际情况而定。
He must be a doctor, isn't he?
You must have studied English for three years, haven't you? / didn't you?
He must have finished it yesterday, didn't he?
11) 感叹句中，疑问部分用be +主语。
What colours, aren't they?
What a smell, isn't it?
12) 陈述部分由neither… nor, either… or 连接的并列主语时，疑问部分根据其实际逻辑意义而定。
Neither you nor I am engineer, are we?
13) 陈述部分主语是指示代词或不定代词everything, that, nothing, this, 疑问部分主语用it。
Everything is ready, isn't it?
Mr. Smith had been to Beijing for several times, he should have been in China now, shouldn't he?
He is not the man who gave us a talk, is he?
He said he wanted to visit Japan, didn't he?
c. 上述部分主句谓语是think, believe, expect, suppose, imagine等引导的定语从句，疑问部分与宾语从句相对应构成反意疑问句。
I don't think he is bright, is he?
We believe she can do it better, can't she?
15) 陈述部分主语是不定代词everybody, anyone, somebody, nobody, no one等，疑问部分常用复数they，有时也用单数he。
Everyone knows the answer, don't they? (does he?)
Nobody knows about it, do they? (does he?)
16) 带情态动词dare或need的反意疑问句，疑问部分常用 need (dare ) +主语。
We need not do it again, need we ?
He dare not say so, dare you?
当dare, need 为实义动词时，疑问部分用助动词do + 主语。
She doesn't dare to go home alone, does she?
17) 省去主语的祈使句的反意疑问句，疑问部分用will you。
Don't do that again, will you?
Go with me, will you / won't you ?
注意： Let's 开头的祈使句，后用shall we?
Let us 开头的祈使句，后用will you?
Let's go and listen to the music, shall we?
Let us wait for you in the reading-room, will you ?
18) 陈述部分是"there be"结构的，疑问部分用there省略主语代词。
There is something wrong with your watch, isn't there?
There will not be any trouble, will there?
It is impossible, isn't it?
He is not unkind to his classmates, is he?
He must be there now, isn't he?
It must be going to rain tomorrow, won't it?