商务英语主要是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的的,内容会涉及到商务活动的方方面面。其中接待是最常见的,今天我们为大家整理了接待常用的商务英语口语,希望可以帮助到各位。

  接待常用的商务英语口语

  久仰,久仰!

  I have long been looking forward to meeting you.

  I have long desired to meet you.

  久违了。

  I haven’t seen you for ages/for a long time.

  It’s been such a long time since we met last time.

  久闻大名。

  I’ve heard a lot about you.

  这次由我负责全程陪同你们。

  I will be with you for the entire visit/trip.

  欢迎你到中国来。一路上辛苦了! / 一路上还好吧?

  Welcome to China.I hope you’ve had a good flight.

  或I hope you enjoyed your flight. / How was your journey?

  谢谢你专程来接我。

  Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me.

  您贵姓?/您怎么称呼?

  May I know your name,please?

  很高兴见到你。您怎么称呼7

  Glad/Pleased to meet you,Misterr…?(可以用拖长问话的办法来询问对方的姓名)

  中国有句古话说:“有朋自远方来不亦乐乎?”

  There’s an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar?

  As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”

  这是给您准备的日程安排.我们简单过一遍吧。如果你有什么特殊要求.也可以告诉我。

  This is the tentative itinerary/schedule I have prepared for you.Let’s go through it

  together.If there is any special request,just let me know.

  如果有什么需要帮忙的.尽管说。

  If you need anything,don’t hesitate to ask.

  Just let me know if you need anything.

  我们安排你住在城里的……酒店.离我们公司开车要走40分钟。

  We’ve arranged for you to stay in…Hotel,which is in the downtown area,about 40- minute drive from our company.

  我们也有宾馆,不过条件不如酒店。离单位倒是很近.走路就可以到。

  We have our own guest house,but there is no comparison between the two, only the guest house is within walking distance of the workplace.

  除了正式会谈以外.我们也为大家安排了一些游览活动。

  In addition to official meetings,we have also arranged some sightseeing.

  我期待着您的再次来访。

  I’m looking forward to your visit again.

  代我向……问好。

  Remember me to… / Say hello to…for me.

  不用谢,这是我们应该做的。

  Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.

  关于接待的商务英语

  1.I have visited China several times, but it's my first visit to Beijing and I think it's a great honor to be invited to your beautiful city.

  我来中国已经很多次了,但这是我第一次来北京。我很荣幸应邀参观北京这做漂亮的城市。

  2.It's our pleasure to have you here. I hope you will have a pleasant stay here.

  也是我们的荣幸。祝您在北京玩的愉快。

  3.I guess Mr. Smith forgot to meet you. He left the office this morning and was expected to come back after four o'clock in the afternoon. I'll check if he has arranged for someone else to meet him and meet you. I'll check if he has arranged for someone else to meet him and meet you. Please sit down, okay?

  我猜史密斯先生忘记与您见面的事。他今天早上就离开办公室了,估计下午四点以后才能回来。我来查一下他是否安排了其他人代替他和您见面。我来查一下他是否安排了其他人代替他和您见面。请坐一下,好吗?

  4.I’m planning our company’s hospitality event.

  我正在筹划我们公司今年的接待活动。

  5.We’ve invited a couple of professional basketball player. We’re going to do a basketball game.

  我们邀请了一些专业的篮球运动员,打算举行一场篮球赛。

  6.What if no one accepts the invitation?

  如果没人接受邀请怎么办?

  7.Then I am in big trouble!

  那我就有大麻烦了。

  8.Right this way, Mr.Mark. We can start with our front office. When Ms. Terry is ready, you may take the elevator at the front to the 6th floor.There is a conference room already prepared.

  这边请,Mark先生,我们可以去前面的办公室谈会,terry到了,您可以成电梯到六楼。那儿已经安排好了会议室。

  9.I find it is difficult to remember the names of things in another language. Have you ever tried Peking duck?

  我发现很难记住用另一种语言表达某些东西的名称,你有没有试过北京烤鸭?

  10.I can’t say that I have eaten it before. I have heard of it, of course, it’s quite famous now, isn’t it?

  没有吃过。我听说过,现在很有名,不是吗?

  接待和开会时的商务英语口语

  1“ Mr, Mis, Mrs, Ms“ 这些怎么用?

  Mr, Miss 分别是“先生“和”女士“

  Mrs 是用来称呼已婚女性,后面加夫姓

  Ms 是不分已婚未婚,而且不加夫姓。在你不清楚对方婚姻状况下可以优先考虑这个

  2 表示副职头衔中的“副”应该怎么表达?

  Vice, associate, assistant, deputy

  e.g. vice president 副总统、associate professor副教授、deputy general manager副总经理

  头衔除了有“正”、“副”以外,还有“助理”,在英语中可以用assistant一词。

  e.g. assistant engineer助理工程师、assistant editor助理编辑

  3 所有领导都会说的话:“这是一次……的会议”

  可以用的句型:this meeting is one of ……

  而不是:this is a……meeting (因为这样不符合英语语言结构)

  4“为……干杯“你只会说cheers?

  你大可以换换其他句型:

  To……,Gan Bei!

  Now,I should like to propose a toast to……

  Please allow me to propose a toast to ……

  May I ask you to join me in a toast to……

  With the wine of the host, I request you all to raise your glasses and drink to……

  5 如何表示欢迎?

  1. I would like to extend our warmest welcome to all of you who have traveled from far and wide.热忱欢迎远道而来的朋友。

  2.Now please allow me, on behalf of all the members of our company, to express our warm welcome to you for your visit to our company.现在请允许我代表公司所有成员,对你们的来访表示热烈的欢迎。

  常用商务英语口语表达方式

  1、闲谈(smalltalk),并不是漫无目的地聊天,而是为了正式会谈而打破僵局(break the ice)的一种谈话方式。

  Hey, it’s such a lovely day isn’t it? 今天天气不错哦。

  How do youlike Beijing sofar? 你觉得北京怎么样?

  Let’s get down to business, shall we? 让我们开始谈正事吧。

  2. 如果上班迟到了,怎么办呢?首先要端正态度,向主管或者老板诚恳地道歉。之后再解释迟到的原因。

  I’m awfully sorry. 我真的非常抱歉。

  May I offermy profoundest apologies? 向您表达我最诚恳的歉意。

  I got stuckin traffic. 我路上堵车了。

  I was tiedup with some urgent business. 我刚才有点急事。

  3. 预定房间:很多时候为了保成工作,人们出差前都是要打电话预订宾馆房间的,本期节目就让大家了解一下如何进行房间预订(room reservation)。

  I’d like to reserve a single room forthree nights from March 5. 我想在三月五日订一个单人房间,住三天。

  I want totake the one with a front view. 我想要一个朝阳的房间。

  I’d like a quiet room away from thestreet. 我想要个不临街的安静房间。

  Ok, I’ll take it. 好吧,我就订这个房间了。

  4. 饭店入住:出差期间,如果已经进行房间预订(room reservation)了,就可以入住你的饭店了(hotelcheck in)。这里需要注意很多细节词汇,和习惯礼节。

  Key cards 房门卡

  Breakfastincluded 含早餐

  The porterwill take your bag up to room. 工作人员会帮你把行李放到房间里。

  5、道别:生活中和朋友说再见一般都是很随意的 see you, bye等等。但是职场上我们需要作一定的解释再离开。

  Well, I have an appointment now. I think I have to go. 我还有约好的事情,得走了。

  I guess I’d better go now. It’s getting late. 太晚了,我想我得走了。

  I’m in quitehurry too, so see you later. 我也有点事情,回头见。

  We’re so sorrythat you have to leave. Well, take care of yourself. 你要走了真是太遗憾啦,那么多保重吧。

  商务英语使用到的场景非常的多,其中最常见的就是接待这个部分。上文中我们为大家整理了接待常用的商务英语口语,学习起来吧,只要努力提高,相信会给客人留下深刻的印象。