商务英语口语实用性极强,想从事商务工作方面的,最好多学一些关于谈判的商务英语口语,因为这些必然是会在以后的工作中用到的。下文中为大家带来商务英语口语谈判技巧的学习,希望大家可以采纳。

  一、商务英语口语:会谈即将结束的信号

  A difference of opinion has been significantly reduced(意见分歧已大大减少)

  One party suggests signing an agreement (一方建议签署协议)

  One or both parties indicate that a period of time to pause and reflect is necessary.(一方或双方均表示需要暂停和考虑一段时间)

  二、商务英语口语:谈判人员现在常用的最后几分钟技巧

  Walking out of the room(走出房间)

  Offering a short-term bribe(提供短期的诱惑)

  Telling you to take it or leave it(告诉你接受它或离开它)

  Giving an ultimatum(下最后通牒)

  Abrupt change in tone (used to shock the other party into submission) 突然改变语气(用来使对方屈服)

  Introducing new requests (used at to get you to concede with little thought or consideration) 引入新的请求(用于使你在毫无考虑的情况下让步)

  Stating generalizations without evidence (dropped without significant statistics/proof) 陈述没有证据的概论(没有显著的统计数字/证据)

  Adopting the Mr. Nice Guy persona (used to try to make it look like they are doing you a favour in hopes that you will lower your expectations) 采用“好先生”角色(试图让他们看起来像是在帮你忙,希望你能降低你的期望)

  三、商务英语口语:结束时使用的语言

  It sounds like we've found some common ground.

  I'm willing to leave things there if you are.

  Let's leave it this way for now.

  I'm willing to work with that.

  I think we both agree to these terms.

  I'm satisfied with this decision.

  I think we should get this in writing.

  I'd like to stop and think about this for a little while.

  You've given me a lot to think about/consider.

  Would you be willing to sign a contract right now?

  Let's meet again once we've had some time to think.

  四、商务谈判实例:

  Louis: Look, we're running out of time here and I've barely had a bite of my lunch. 听着,我们的时间不多了,我都还没吃午饭呢。

  Markus: I know, and we have a lot of work to get done this afternoon. 我知道,今天下午我们还有很多工作要做。

  Louis: Well, I guess we'll have to settle this at another time. 嗯,我想我们得在另一个时间解决这个问题。

  Markus: Actually, I'd really like to get this settled today. I know how busy you are, and it's not easy to get you to sit down and talk. 事实上,我真的很想今天解决这个问题。我知道你有多忙,让你坐下来谈一会不容易。

  Louis: (standing up and getting ready to walk out of the room) Well, we're not getting anywhere.(站起来准备走出房间)好吧,我们哪儿也去不了。

  Markus: Please sit down for a few more minutes so we can make a decision. 请您再坐几分钟,我们把这件事决定下来。

  Louis:And what if I don't? Are you going to quit? 如果我不这么做呢?你要辞职吗?

  Markus: I am a loyal employee, and I believe that it is in the best of both of our interests to have this conflict resolved. This should only take a few more minutes. 我是一个忠诚的雇员,我相信解决这场冲突符合我们双方的利益。这只需要几分钟时间。

  Louis: Fine. You can be the foreman. I'll even change the title on your pay stub. But no raise. 好吧。你可以是主管。我甚至会改变你的工资存根的称呼。但是加薪不行。

  Markus: I think you and I both know, that the raise is more important to me than the title itself. 我想你和我都知道,加薪对我来说比头衔本身更重要。

  Louis: You know, not very many owners would agree to give a person like you the title of foreman. You don't even have your proper certification. 你知道的,不是很多业主会同意给一个像你这样的人主管头衔。你甚至没有正式的证书。

  Markus:You've said before that experience means more to you than education. Remember that guy Samuel that you hired. He had a four year diploma in landscape design but had never worked a day out on the fields. You let him go before his probation was up. 你之前说过,经验比教育对你更重要。还记得你雇的那个家伙塞缪尔吗?他有四年的景观设计文凭,但一天都没在园子里工作过。你在试用期结束前就让他走了。(个人觉得这一段反击的特别好,直击要害)

  Louis: Oh, don't remind me of that kid. 哦,别让我想起那个孩子。

  Markus: Look, I'd be willing to accept $24.00/hr, if you agree to review my salary again come spring. 你看,我愿意接受24.00美元/小时,如果你同意在来年春天重新考虑我的薪水问题。

  Louis : Fine. I guess, that's fair. You are my best employee, right now at least. 好的。我想,这是公平的。你是我最好的雇员,至少现在是这样。

  Markus: Great, then, you won't mind changing my status to crew foreman. I won't disappoint you. Remember, I'm willing to take on the extra duties of a foreman, which will give you more time to find new clients. 太好了,那么,你不介意把我的身份换成领班吧?我不会让你失望的。记住,我愿意承担一个领班的额外职责,这会让你有更多的时间来寻找新客户。

  Louis: Speaking of new clients. I'm expecting an important phone call in ten minutes, so let's wrap this up. 谈到新客户。我十分钟后可能有一个重要的电话,我们的谈话就此结束吧。

  Markus: Well, I think we've both agreed on the terms. Can we shake on it? I mean, can I have your word that my new hourly wage will begin at the beginning of next month?(Markus holds out his hand.) 嗯,我想我们都同意了。我们能握手吗?我的意思是,我的新时薪是将从下个月初开始吗?(Markus伸出他的手。)

  Louis: (Louis shakes it.) Okay, Mr. Foreman. Get back to work, would you. And, I'll need you to order all of the supplies for Monday. (路易斯跟他握了手)好的,领班先生。回去工作吧,好吗?而且,我需要你星期一订购所有的供应品。

  Markus: Thanks, Louis. I'll get on that right now. 谢谢,路易斯。我马上就去办。

  以上就是关于谈判的商务英语口语内容了,希望以上这些内容对大家有帮助。更多关于商务英语口语学习技巧,尽在沪江网,赶快关注吧。