How Telemedicine Is Transforming Healthcare
36.D段落第一-句None of this is to say that telemedicine
37.H段落第一句Many health plans and employers have rushed
38.E段落第- -句What' s more,for all the rapid growth
39.B段落第- -句Doctors are linking up with
40.K段落第-句Who pays for the services?
41.0段落第- -句To date,17 states have joined
42.G段落第-句Do patients trade quality for convenience?
43.F段落第一句Some critics also question whether
44.1段落第一句But critics worry that such
45.N段落第一句Is the state: by-state regulatory system
46.C They are deeply impressed by Danielle Steel's daily. work schedule.
47.A She could serve as an example of industriousness.
48. A They are questionable.
49. C It may symbolise one's importance and success.
50. B The general public s should not be encouraged to follow it.
51-55 (Organic farming)
51.B Organic farming may be exploited to solve the global food problem.'
52. D It is not that productive.
53. C Inequality in food distribution.
54. B It is not conducive to sustainable development.
55. D Organic farming does long-term good to the ecosystem.