商务英语是用于商业中的一种语言,会涉及到非常多的关键词,尤其是在谈判的过程中,一字之差谬之千里,很可能会造成谈判歧义,受损经济损失,今天沪江小编就为大家整理了关于商务英语谈判的句子,希望能够对大家有所帮助。

  关于商务英语谈判的句子

  如果贵方不提高营业额的话,我方很难委托贵方作为我方的独家代理。Unless you increase the turnover we can hardly point you as our sole agent.下面介绍更多关于商务英语谈判的句子,希望对您有所帮助。

  1. We can’t give you exclusive agency of the whole European market without having the slightest idea of your possible annual marketing turnover.

  在一点都不了解贵方能做得到的年销售额的情况下,我方无法给你们整个欧洲市场的独家代理权

  2.We have noted your quest to act as our agent in your district, but before going further into the matter, we should like to know more about your market.

  我芳已获悉贵方要在你们的地区做我方代理的请求,但在进一步研究此事前,我方想更多地了解贵方的市场情况

  3.Unless you increase the turnover we can hardly point you as our sole agent.

  如果贵方不提高营业额的话,我方很难委托贵方作为我方的独家代理

  4.We feel it would be better to consider the matter of agency after you've done more business with us.

  我方认为最好在贵方同我方增加贸易以后再考虑代理的问题

  5.To be our agent you are requested to push your sales of our product effectively.

  要做我方的代理,请贵方有效地推销我方的产品

  6.To facilitate the extension of sales, you mush advertise our products by means of TV and newspapers. 。

  为了扩大销售,贵方必须通过电视和报纸为我们的产品做广告

  7.To be our agent your minimum annual turnover should be at least 8000 cents.

  要做我方的代理,贵方每年的营业额至少是8000美分

  8.If terms are workable , we think you will be just the firm we would like to have to represent us.

  如果条款可行的话,我方认为贵方就是我方要委托的代理公司

  9.To be our sole agent you should not sell similar products from other manufacturers without our prior approval .

  作为我方的独家代理,未经我方事先同意,贵方不可以同时经销其他厂商的同类产品

  10.As our sole distributor ,you will neither handle the same or similar products of other regions nor re-export our goods outside to any other region outside your own.

  作为我方的独家经销商,贵方既不可以经销其他货源地的同类或类似产品,也不可以将我方产品重新出口到其它地区

  谈判中超实用的商务英语

  1 We’d like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.

  我们非常希望在平等,互利,互换所需的基础上与您建立商业伙伴关系

  2 In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.

  为了扩大我们在贵国的出口,我们期望能成为贵司的直接贸易合作伙伴

  3 Our hope is to establish mutual beneficial trading relations between us.

  我们希望双方建立互利的贸易关系

  4 We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relation.

  我们期望将来的合作更加愉快

  5 It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

  我们希望能与贵司继续保持相当多的商业来往

  6 We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

  我们期望能尽快收到贵司的报价

  7 I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

  我希望您从缩减上看出我们真的全力以赴

  8 We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

  我们希望您能尽快安排时间和我们洽谈生意

  9 We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

  我们希望与贵公司做皮鞋生意

  10 We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.

  我们期待着您的早日答复,相信通过我们的相互合作,与贵公司的这笔交易很快会完成

  有关价格谈判的句子

  1. In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we are prepared to accept your price.

  鉴于过于几年的良好合作,我们准备接受你方的价格。

  2. As a gesture of friendship , we accept the price of $50,000 for 10,000 pairs of leather shoes.

  作为友好表示,我们接受10,000双皮鞋50,000美金的价格。

  3. It seems there is nothing more I can do but to accept this price.

  似乎只有接受这个价格,别无它选。

  4. How about meeting each other halfway and each of us make further concession so that business can be concluded ?

  要不按照我们双方建议的中间价格来定,双方各让一步以使业务成交?

  5. I think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.

  我认为我们应该各自折衷一下以便业务成交。

  6. Business is quite possible if each of us makes some concessions.

  若双方各自做些让步,生意是很易达成的。

  7. If so, we have to agree to your payment terms.

  如果真是这样,我们不得不同意你的付款条款。

  8. We’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.

  我们稍降原始报价,以示让步。

  9. We may consider making some concessions in our price.

  我们可以在价格上做些让步。

  10. In order to encourage business, we are prepared to make reduction.

  为了促成生意,我们准备降价。

  301. We found we can make a step further provided that quantities will be no less than 1,000,000 tons.

  如果数量不少于1,000,000吨的话,我们可以做出让步。

  商务英语价格谈判句子讲解

  一、It is a condition of this letter that the name of this Bank will not be disclosed in the event of our report being passed on to your clients.

  译文:本函有一个条件,即在把我们的报告转交你们的客户时,请勿泄露本行的名称。

  这段话是出自银行对某项咨询的回复信函。此类复信一般包括三部分:

  1)陈述实事;

  2)表示意见;

  3)提醒对方所提供的资料是绝密及不负责任的。上面的句子属于第三部分。本句中的it是形式主语,其主语是that……从句。

  pass on hand or give sth to sb else to others传递;转交

  Example:We will pass on your decision to the buyer.

  其他表达方式:

  1.Please note that this information is furnished without any responsibility on our part and should be held strictly confidential.

  2.Please note that the information is furnished at your request without any responsibility whatsoever on the part of this Bank or on any of its officers.

  3.May we ask that you treat this information as strictly confidential without responsibility on our part.

  二、Should you be prepared to reduce your limit by say 10% we might come to terms.

  译文:如果你方愿意减价,譬如说减10%,也许能达成交易。

  这句话是在讨价还价中常用到的句子。在双方的谈判中,价格是一个很重要的环节,婉转地提出自己的意见可以使自己处于主动地位。

  say 10%是let us say 10%的简化。

  be prepared to……准备做……事

  Example:We are not prepared to change the terms.

  limit n.限度(在外贸业务中有时用来指价格,即价格限度)

  Example:Your limit is too high to permit business.

  come to terms达成交易。类似说法有come to business close a bargain close a deal等等。

  以上是沪江小编为大家整理的关于商务英语谈判的句子,目前,商务英语在职场中的应用已经越来越多了,如果你现在的商务英语能力不高,可以好好的参考一下本文提到的谈判句子,相信会对大家有所帮助。