她们的英文：they/them。例句：The infinite, vast night expanded gigantic all around them.无边无际，辽阔广大的夜空在她们身边朝四面八方伸展。
- They testified that both were sound asleep
- I'm surprised they're so buddy-buddy.
- They remained stolid and motionless
- The girls’ PE teacher, Miss Wang, was very pleased with their performance.
- They said as they swooped them up.
- Be in when them in closet when rouge, they can imprint the lip on the mirror to leave a lip to imprint.
- On the other hand persons of whom they fancied themselves fond will be found to have become insipid and disagreeable
- An hour had passed like a moment in their expressions of mutual affection.
- Instead, they crave sweets, fruits (especially citrus) and dairy products
- The infinite, vast night expanded gigantic all around them.
- Open them, shut them.
- I summarized the situation for them and then showed them the scans
- If they refrain therefrom, clothe them and feed them suitably.
- Will she weep for them or whip them once again?
- This puts them in the ballpark and makes them a major player.