很累的英语：tired/weary/fatigue/poop out/fag out。例句：We were all suffering from fatigue at the end of our journey.我们到旅程终点时全都累垮了。
- Failing to pass the government examination year after year
- Murray Valley encephalitis virus
- I can't go any farther; I'm done up
- I am fagged out , let me rest a minute . "
- Don't touch me, I'm pooped out.
- The summer heat made me feel pooped out.
- I can't go any further. I'm tuckered out.
- The long and tedious journey, coupled with the hot weather, made us done up
- I'm out of breath all this running lays me fiat
- We were all suffering from fatigue at the end of our journey.
They're getting awfully weary of this silly war.
- She was tired, tired to the bone.
- Living there is tiring.
- rotate TIRES: Another way to promote even tire wear is to rotate tires
- She is tired of being in the spotlight.
- They are tired of their raw treatment by their boss.