好好休息的英语：a good rest。例句：He complied with the doctor’s order that he take a good rest.他遵从医生要他好好休息的命令。
- They had thought that the vacation would be restful,but they were soon disillusioned.
- She felt like having a good rest
- She is advised to take a good rest .
- You get points for breathing in and out.
- Stop for a well-earned/-deserved rest
- The servants in her train will have a good rest.
- He complied with the doctor’s order that he take a good rest
- Take the medicine I prescribed and get plenty of rest.
- A restful Sunday afternoon
- A good rest will call your strength back
- A good appetite is a good sauce
- The prompt goods have good qualities.
- Be not simply good; be good for something.
- Have a good mind
- Good gracious, no!
- Rest on one's laurels
- A change of work is as good as a rest
- Anger rests in the Bosom of folly
- Rest the ladder against the wall.
- I need to rest for a piece.