是我的英语：Me；I。例句：If I want to get married, I have to go through a lot of red tape."如果我想结婚,必须经过许多繁文褥节。"
- I submitted my resignation yesterday.
- If I want to get married, I have to go through a lot of red tape.
- The brutal afternoon sun scorched my face.
- Sir, I want to resign from my Sales Manager job.
- I want to tell you how we were able to make sense out of this code.
- It’s spoiling for a hurricane, if you ask me.
- I burned midnight oil yesterday. So I feel down in the dumps today.
- I defer to your advice in these matters.
- I would like to cover a Queen song, someday soon.
- The anticipation produced in me a sensation somewhat Between Bliss and fear