新奇的英语：novel。读音：英 [ˈnɒvl]，美 [ˈnɑːvl]。词义：adj. 新奇的；异常的；n. 小说；n. (Novel)人名；(法、西、英)诺韦尔。
- such gustatory exotica as killer bee honey and fresh catnip sauce.
- There are the much less talked-about, more exotic designs for anti-matter weapons and brain bombs
- The thought of the composition is novel
- He has itching ears.
- The Dutch have taken Holland.
- The newfangled doctrine of utility
- There are three things which the public will always clamour for sooner or later,namely,novelty,novelty,novelty.
- It feels strange to be visiting the place again after all these years.
- His strange new hairstyle is the cause of much merriment.
- The novelty will soon pall on them.
- It is a dense novel.
- The scene or setting, as of a novel.
- The novel is considered a brilliant performance.
- They roasted his new novel.
- The novel is being arranged for the stage.