应对疫情期间,停课不停学。相信不少老师学生都经历了网上教学、网上上课。

有的网友调侃说:老师变主播了.....这届学生是最难带的了.....

英语君给童鞋们带来一小段对话,一起来聊聊经历网课的你吧。

学生篇:

---Have you been accustomed to online learning?

你习惯网上学习了吗?

---Not yet. Because I think it a little weird.

没呢。因为我感觉有点怪怪的。

---I feel totally different from you. I mean, it's a way that I can skip the class more easily.

我和你的感受完全不一样。我意思是,我可以更容易地逃下课。

---Hmm....Probably... .But I just want everything back to normal.

嗯......可能吧......但我只想一切回到正常。

从上面的对话中,是不是深有体会呢?是不是想表达这就是学霸和学渣的区别呢?

不开童鞋们的玩笑啦,想象下老师又是怎么样子的呢?

老师篇:

---Are you OK?

你还好吗?

---Yes. But I'm almost driven crazy by every live telecast.

嗯,还行。但是我快被每次直播弄到疯了。

---I know what you mean. For me, I enjoy every moment when I teach my students through the Internet because I feel that I were an anchor.

我懂你的意思,但当我在网上给学生授课时,我都很享受每一时刻,因为我感觉我成了主播。

---Good to hear that. But I get many Internet problems that need to be solved.

很高兴听到你这样说。但是我有很多网络问题需要解决。

对于不习惯网络授课的老师来说,网络的确是一难题。不过老师们都坚守自己的工作岗位,耐心地教授学生。

其实,最近几年以来,网上学习已经成了我们生活的一部分了。

In recent years, online learning has become more and more popular because of its convenience and flexibility.

近几年来,由于它的方便性和灵活性,网上学习变得越来越流行了。

Some have graduated from college for years, but they never stop learning online.

虽然有些人大学毕业了几年,但他们从没停止网上学习。

I think, that is one of the reasons why it has been popular.

我想,这就是它流行的原因之一吧。

It is never too late to learn.

活到老学到老。