商务场合其实比较注重礼仪,对于职场中人,参与一些宴请也是常有的事儿,有的时候,座位、点菜、吃菜、离席都有一些需要注意的事儿。也许在商务英语考试中也会遇到相关题目,今天就给大家模拟一段商务宴请中经常会发生的对话,来看看吧。

  A: Mr. Chen, here comes Mr. Carol Green.

  A:陈先生,卡洛·格林先生来了。

  B: Mr. Green, welcome. We're very delighted you're here this evening.

  B:格林先生,欢迎您。您今晚能光临我们感到非常高兴。

  C: I'm very glad to be invited to dinner. Thank you very much for your kindness.

  C:你们邀请我参加晚宴,我感到很荣幸,十分感谢你们的盛情。

  B: Come in , please.

  B:请进。

  C: Thank you for preparing such a splendid dinner specially for me.

  C:多谢你为我准备了这么丰盛的晚餐。

  B: What wine do you prefer , Maotai, Wu liang Ye or tiger-bone wine?

  B:你喜欢喝哪种酒,茅台、五粮液还是虎骨酒?

  C: I was told that Maotai is rather strong, but it doesn't go to the head as other drinks do.

  C:我听说茅台酒很烈,但与其他一些酒不同的是,它不会上头。

  B: Would you like to use chopsticks or knife & fork?

  B:你喜欢用筷子还是刀叉呢?

  C: I'd like to try using chopsticks, but I'm not sure if I can manage them.

  C:我想试试用筷子,但我没把握能否用好它。

  B: This food is our speciality. Please help yourself.

  B:这是本地的特色菜,请随便吃。

  C: Thank you. It's very delicious!

  C:谢谢,味道不错。

  B: We'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

  B:接下来的洽谈还请你多多关照。

  C: I'm sure. I hope that we can keep the good cooperation between us in future.

  C:没问题。我希望将来我们之间保持良好的合作。

  B: I wish a brisk business for us all and a continued development in our business dealings!

  B:祝大家生意兴隆,愿我们的买卖越做越好。

  B&C: Cheers!

  B&C:干杯!

  从这段对话中大家学到了什么呢?我们也许不能全部记住,但是我们可以经常去练习,这样就能熟悉相关句式了。让熟悉成为习惯,不断的提升我们的口语水平,尤其是商务英语的口语水平,沪江小编希望大家能够坚持下去。