To inform one of; To say; To state; To communicate; To advise one of; To bring to one's notice (knowledge); To lay before one; To point out; To indicate; To mention; To apprise one of; To announce; To remark; To call one's attention to; To remind one of; etc.
1. We are pleased to inform you that
2. We have pleasure in informing you that
3. We have the pleasure to apprise you of
4. We have the honour to inform you that (of)
5. We take the liberty of announcing to you that
6. We have to inform you that (of)
7. We have to advise you of (that)
8. We wish to inform you that (of)
9. We think it advisable to inform you that (of)
10. We are pleased to have this opportunity of reminding you that (of)
11. We take the advantage of this opportunity to bring before your notice
12. Please allow us to call your attention to
13. Permit us to remind you that (of)
14. May we ask your attention to
15. We feel it our duty to inform you that (of)
1. The purpose of this letter is to inform you that (of)
2. The purport of this line is to advise you that (of)
3. The object of the present is to report you that
4. The object of this letter is to tell you that
5. By this letter we Purpose to inform you that (of)
6. Through the present we wish to intimate to you that
7. The present serves to acquaint you that
1. Please inform me that (of)
2. Kindly inform me that (of)
3. Be good enough to inform me that (of)
4. Be so good as to inform me that (of)
5. Have the goodness to inform me that (of)
6. Oblige me by informing that (of)
7. I should be obliged if you would inform me that (of)
8. I should be glad if you would inform me that (of)
9. I should esteem it a favour if you would inform me that (of)
10. I will thank you to inform me that (of)
11. You will greatly oblige me by informing that (of)
12. We shall be obliged if you will inform us that (of)
13. We shall be pleased to have your information regarding (on, as to; about)
14. We shall deem it a favour if you will advise us of
15. We shall esteem it a high favour if you will inform us that (of)
1. We confirm our respects of the l0th May
2. We confirm our letter of the l0th of this month
3. We confirm our last letter of the l0th June
4. We had the pleasure of writing you last on the l0th of this month
5. We confirm our respects of the l0th June
6. We confirm the remarks made in our respects of the l0th July
7. We confirm the particulars of our enquiry by telephone of this morning
8. In confirming our telegram of this morning, --
9. Confirming our respects of the 10th May,---
10. Confirming our last of the 10th June,---
l. We have pleasure in acknowledging receipt of your esteemed favour of the 3rd May
2. We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the lst June
3. We have to acknowhedge receipt of your favour of the 5th July
4. Your letter of May 5 was very welcome
5. Your letter of April l0 gave me much pleasure
6. Your esteemed favour of 7th May was duly received by us
7. Your favour of the 5th June is duly to hand
8. Your favour of the l0th is to (at) hand
9. We are in due receipt of your favour dated the 7th June
10. We are in receipt of your letter of the 7th July
11. We are in possession of your letter of the 5th April
12. We have duly received your favour of the 5th March
13. Your letter of yesterday's date is duly to (at) hand
14. Your esteemed communication of yesterday's date is just to (at) hand
15. We thank you for your favour of the 5th May
16. We are obliged for your letter of the 5th May
17. Many thanks for your latter of the 5th June
18. Very many thanks for your letter of May 5
19. In acknowledging receipt of your letter of the 5th June, ...
20. Your favour of the 5th May has just reached me
21. Your favour of the 5th May is duly received
22. Your favour of the 5th May is now before me
23. Your promised letter under date (of) the 5th June has just reached us
1. I have the pleasure of stating, in answer to your inquiry of the 4th inst, that
2. In reply to your letter of the 5th of May, I have to inform you that (of)
3. I hasten to answer your inquiry of the l5th May, by stating that
4. We are in receipt of yours of the 5th June, in reply to which we are pleased to state that
5. In reply to yours of the l0th May, relative to..., I would say that
6. I am in receipt of your favour of the 7th May, and in response I inform you that (of)
7. In response to your letter of l0th May, I wish to say that
8. In answer to your favour of the 5th May regarding... I reply as follows:
9. Answering your letter of the 8th of February re..., I would say that
10. In reply to your letter of February 8th, I inform you that (of)
11. Replying to yours of the 8th of February regarding..., I would say that
12. Replying to your favour under date of February 8th re..., I say that
l. We regret to inform you that (of)
2. We are sorry to have to draw your attention to
3. We regret to have to say that
4. We regret to advise you that
5. We very much regret to announce you that
6. It is most regrettable that we have to inform you that (of)
7. It is with our greatest regret that we must inform you that (of)
8. To our greatest regret we must herewith inform you that (of)
9. It is a matter for regret that I have to inform you that (of)
10. It is to be regretted that I must inform you that (of)
11. It is with regret and reluctance that we have to inform you that (of)
12. It gives us a deep sorrow that we have to announce you that
13. It causes me much sorrow to have to say that
14. I feel sorry for having to announce you that
15. I express my sorrow for announcing you that
1. We are very sorry to hear (know) that
2. we are grieved to hear of (about)
3. We are indeed sorry to hear that
4' We very much regret to hear that
5. We regret to hear of (that)
6. It is with great regret that we just learn that
7. Much to our regret we have heard that
8. We regret to receive your information re
9. We regret that we have been informed that (of)
10. To our deep regret we were informed that (of)
1. We thank you very much for your inquiry of the l0th of May
2. I thank you for your inquiry of the 10th May
3. We are very much obliged by your enquiry dated the 10th May
4. We are indebted to your inquiry under date (of) the 10th May for
5. I thank you for your inquiry of July 10
6. Thanks for your kind enquiry of May 5
1. Enclosed please find
2. Enclosed we hand you
3. We enclose herewith
4. Herewith we have the pleasure to hand you
5. We have pleasure in enclosing herewith
6. We take the liberty to enclose herein
7. We are pleased to enclose herewith
8. We are pleased to hand you enclosed
1. In accordance with the instructions given (contained) in your favour of the 10th May
2. According to the directions contained in yours of the 6th May
3. According to the instructions given in your letter under date of the 10th of last month
4. In conformity with (to) your instructions of the l0th ult.
5. Pursuant to your instructions of May 10
1. I will write you particulars in my next.
2. Particulars will be related in the following.
3. I will relate further details in the following.
4. I will inform you more fully in my next.
5. I will go (enter) into further details in my next.
1. As stated below,
2. Annexed hereto,
3. Attached you will find...
4. As shown on the next page
5. As indicated overleaf(下页，背面)
6. As at foot hereof,
7. Sent with this,
8. As the drawings attached,
9. As shown in the enclosed documents,
10. As already mentioned,
11. As particularized on the attached sheet,
12. As detailed in the previous letter,
1. Your telegram just received is quite unintelligible.
2. Please repeat your wire on receipt of this, stating your meaning more clearly.
3. Your telegram is not clear; explain the third and fourth words.
4. Your telegram is unintelligible; repeat more fully in plain language.
5. Your cable is not clear, repeat, using the codes agreed upon (on).
6. We cannot understand your telegram; state the code used and which edition.
7. Your telegram is not signed with cipher as agreed on; confirm if correct.
8. We cannot trace the code you used; please repeat the telegram in plain words.
9. Your telegram is too short to be understood. Please repeat it more fully.
l0. The telegram was vague (pointless), and they requested them to explain in plain words.