Part III Reading Comprehension
26. [K] ...died prematurely from...
27. [C] ...will determine the everyday...
28. [N] become synonymous with air...
29. [M] ...simply switching to electric...
30. [D] …run them is generated,
31. [I] ... tiny airborne particles as...
32. [H] ... are opting for...
33. [J] ...reached its peak and...
34. [O] ...with this trend,
35. [L] ... can simply double...
36. [C] The U.S. government’s recommended daily allowance(RDA)
37. [E] If you are considering a supplement, read the list of
38. [A] The marketing is tempting: Get stronger muscles and healthier bodies
39. [F] But there are certain situations that do warrant extra protein
40. [M] There have been some indications that extra protein makes the
41. [G] Vegans can benefit from protein supplements since they do not eat
42. [B] For starters, protein is critical for every cell in our body
43. [H] In fact, along with her colleague Connie Bales,
44. [D] So if it’s so easy to get your protein in food
45. [L] But can people overdo protein?
46. [C] It determines how we respond to our immediate environment
47. [A] Their idols’ behaviors
48. [A] They may not suggest how a person is going to behave
49. [D] They lack willpower
50. [B] Starting to act in a way that embodies one’s aspirations
51. [C] It was carried out too close to the habitats of penguins and whales
52. [B] To establish conservation areas in the Antarctic region
53. [A] Opting to operate away from the suggested conservation areas
54. [D] Sustain fishing without damaging the Antarctic ecosystem
55. [C] A provider of the needed expertise