订单类 handling order
You are the owner of a clothing factory. A customer has sent you a letter summarising a recent negotiation. You have written some notes on the letter.
* Write a 120 - 140 word reply to the buyer using the letter and your notes.
* Write on your Answer Sheet.
Mrs P Mirza
6 Ocean Road
It was good to see you again last week and we are delighted that your silk blouses will be included in our winter catalogue.
As promised, listed below are the points agreed at the meeting.
1. The contract is for the Sheba range of silk blouses in three colours.
2.You will grant us exclusive import rights for the blouses in the UK.
3.The quantity will be 5,000 pieces, with a further option of 3,000.
4.The price per piece will be $ 5.65 for the first 5,000. You will confirm the price for the optional 3,000 pieces.
5. Payment will be by letter of credit.
6. The initial order will be ready ex factory by 1 August 1999.
I trust you will find this in order. I look forward to your written confirmation in due course.
With reference to
Thank you for your letter of 1 March. We are delighted that the Sheba range will be in your catalogue.
There are, however, some small points which need clarifying.
* The Sheba range comes in six colours. Please look at the samples and confirm which three colours you would like.
* You referred to the further option of 3,000 pieces. I thought we had agreed on 4,000. Please confirm the correct figure.
* I can confirm the optional pieces will cost $ 5.25 each.
Unfortunately, due to a full order book, we are unable to deliver by 1.8.99. The earliest date would be 15.8.99. I hope this will be acceptable.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.