Whoever said that "chivalry is dead" obviously hasn't heard about the "Miserable Men" Instagram account. It collects and posts photos of husbands and boyfriends shopping with their significant others and the all-consuming agony they endure. Why? For what possible reason could a man spend hours sitting on a bench, no more comfortable than a thin pole? For love, of course. Because you see, as much as these gentlemen despise going to the mall, they love their partners even more. Scroll down to check out the pictures that have earned "Miserable Men" nearly 330k followers on Instagram
and upvote your favorites.
1. Totally ignoring the line up of sexy women's underwear, and a giant poster of a beautiful model?
2. They were only 25 years old when they arrived! :-D
3. At least he found something to keep him busy!
4. How the heck did he get up there and is this the father of that kid calling for his dad at Lower?
5. The man in the background just looking longingly at the chair.
6. The look of regret for saying YES to: "Let's go shopping !"
7. Oh my god the little boy too! Learning young! Haha
8. You Are Hot Stuff :DDD
9. Husband.exe has stopped working.
10. At least he took his shoes off
me of college before class...
12. Get married, they said... You'll be a happier man, they said...
13. His wife told him "Whatever happens, hold tight to those bags."
14. After 40 years of wandering the mall, Davey was called home to rest. Sofa, so good.
15. you're too comfortable now.
16. Don't these malls have any real seats? Lol
17. Little boy lost. His mom got so excited shopping, that she went home without him.
18. Nothing more attractive than a man who is not afraid to hold his wife's purse.
19. Love how he took the bear out the box to cuddle
20. My mom said my face would freeze like this if I kept making faces. She never said it would be my wife that caused it... XD