46. what does the author say about ordinary Americans?
答案：B－ They think math is a complex subject．
47. What is the general complaint about America's math education according to
答案：A－ America is not doing as well as China
48. What does Andrew Hackers Numeracy 101 aim to do?
答案: B-enable students to make practical use of basic math
49. What does Maria Drouikova suggest math teachers do in class?
答案: A- Make complex concepts easy to understand.
50. What does Pamela Harris think should be the goal of math education?
答案: C-TO broaden Americans perspectives on math.
51. What does the author say about Japan?
答案: B --it takes the lead in providing robotic care
52. What do we learn about the robot Terapio
答案：C-it does not have much direct contact with patients
53. What are telepresence robots designed to do?
答案: D-Facilitate communication between patients and doctors or family members
54. What is one special feature of the robot Actroid F?
答案：A-it interacts with patients just like a human companion
55. What can we infer from the last paragraph?
答案：C－ Robots will not make nurses redundant．