46. What is the focus of the new study from Duke University?
答案: B -The predictors of childrens academic success
47. How did the researchers ensure that their findings are valid?
答案: A-by attaching equal importance to all possible variables examined
48. What do we learn from the findings of the Duke study?
答案：B -There are more children with attention difficulties than previously
49. What does the Duke study find about children better accepted by peers?
答案：A－ They do better academically
50. What can we conclude from the Duke study?
A: C - Social ski ls are playing a key role in childrens development
51. What does the author say about the negative impact of smartphones?
答案: C-it is not so obvious but has caused some concern
52. What is considered a less obvious advantage of smartphone technology?
答案: D--it greatly improves research on human behavior.
53. What characterizes traditional psychological research?
答案: B-it relies on lab observations and participants reports
54. How will future psychological studies benefit individuals?
答案: A-BY helping them pin down their unusual behaviors
55. What do we learn about current psychological studies?
答案: B-they are increasingly focused on real-life situations