46. What may farmers be able to do with robots appearing on the farming scene?
答案：B－ Enjoy more leisure hours
47. What will fammbots be expected to do?
答案：A－ Take up many of the farmers＇ routines．
48. What can robots do when equipped with high-tech sensors and complex
答案: B- Help farmers simplify their farming tasks and management.
49. Why are farmers pressing for robotic farming?
答案：D－ Labor shortage is worsening
50. What does the author think future farms will be like?
答案：A－ More and more automated
51. What does the example of climate change serve to show?
答案: D - Common folks scientific knowledge can sway policy making
52. What should non-scientists do to ensure their quality of life?
答案 : B- Acquire a basic understanding of medical science
53. Why is it important for scientists to build a good relationship with the media?
答案: A- It helps them to effectively popularize new scientific information
54. What does the author say is the problem with science journalism?
答案: C- It may give inaccurate or distorted information to the public
55. What should scientists do to impart their latest findings to the public more
答案：D－ Improve their communication skills