Food-as-Medicine Movement is witnessing progress.
36-40 DBGFI 41-45 FCJEG
36. More than half of the food Americans eat is factory-produced.
37. There is a special program that assigns doctors to give advice to shoppers in food stores.
38. There is growing evidence from research that food helps patients recover from various illnesses.
39. A healthy breakfast can be prepared quickly and easily.
40. Training a patient to prepare healthy food can change their life.
41. One food-as-medicine program not only prescribes food for treatment but teaches patients how to cook it.
42. Scott is not keen on cooking food herself thinking it would simply be a waste of time.
43. Diabetes patients are advised to eat more plant-based food.
44. Using food as medicine is no novel idea but the movement is making headway these days.
45. Americans’ high rates of various illnesses result from the way they eat.