有时候,你想表达你真的,真的非常想做某事的程度。换句话说,你要表达你的热情,那么下面这些表达你都用得到。

to be pumped = to be very excited and physically ready to do something
激动=非常兴奋,实际上已经准备好做某事

I'm pumped to welcome to the Mario to the stage!
我非常激动地欢迎马里奥来到舞台!

Are you pumped for vacation next month?
你对下个月的假期兴奋吗?

to be stoked = to be very enthused about something
振奋=对某事非常热心

She's stoked about her trip to Tahiti next week.
她对下周去塔希提的旅行感到兴奋。

No, I'm not stoked about the test. I hate tests!
不,我对考试不感兴趣。我讨厌考试!

对你正在做的事情表达热情

这些表达式用来表达和你自己有关的事。你还可以使用这些表达来表明其他人对他/她自己的事感到兴奋。

S + be + (really, very, quite) excited + about something
主语 + be +(really, very, quite) excited + about something

Use this form for a special event or opportunity:
使用此结构来表达对特殊事件或机会的激动:

I’m very excited about working with Tom on the new project.
我很高兴能和汤姆在新项目上合作。

I’m quite excited about my new car!
我很兴奋拥有了一辆新车。

S + be + (really) looking forward to something
主语 + be + (really) looking forward to something

Use this form when you are anticipating a meeting or other event in the future. This expression is common in business settings:
当你期待会议或其他未来的事件时,请使用此结构。这种表达在商业环境中是很常见的:

I’m really looking forward to opening the new store next week.
我对下星期开这家新商店真的很期待。

She’s looking forward to taking some time off work.
她期待着休假一段时间。

S + feel confident that ...
主语 + feel confident that ...

Use this form to express that you have confidence that something will happen in the future:
使用这个结构来表达你对将来会发生某事有信心:

I feel confident that I’ll get the position.
我相信我能得到这个职位。

We feel confident that our son will succeed.
我们确信我们的儿子会成功。

S + cherish
主语 + cherish

Use cherish on special occasions as this form is quite strong:
在特殊场合使用cherish,因为这种结构情感很强烈:

I cherish the time I spend with you.
我珍惜与你共度的时光。

Jack cherishes every opportunity to speak to a client.
杰克珍惜每一个与客户交谈的机会。

Expressing Enthusiasm with Adjectives
用形容词表达热情

有些形容词用在恰当的时刻,增加了特别的强调,用来表示热情和喜悦。注意不要过度使用,因为它们在过度使用时会失去它们的影响力。下面是使用这些形容词的适当时机的几个例子:

Wow, that’s amazing! I’ve never seen a sunset like that before!
哇,太棒了!我以前从未见过这样的日落!

Look at that mountain. It’s awesome!
看那座山。太棒了!

I Can’t Believe It!
我不敢相信!

The phrase I can’t believe is often used to express something that surprises you in a good way:
I can't believe这个短语经常用来表达一些让你惊讶的好的事物:

I can’t believe how much fun that ride was!
我简直不敢相信那是多么有趣啊!

I can’t believe how much I love you!
我不敢相信我有多爱你!

Expressing Enthusiasm for Someone Else
表达对别人的热情

Here are a number of phrases used to express enthusiasm when we hear someone's good news.
当我们听到某人的好消息时,这里有一些表达欣喜的短语。

S + be + (so, really, very) happy / excited / delighted  + for you / them / him / her
主语 + be + (so, really, very) happy / excited / delighted  + for you / them / him / her

Use these adverbs and adjectives in combination to express happiness for someone:
用这些副词和形容词组合来表达某人的祝福:

I’m really delighted for you. Good luck!
我真为你高兴。祝你好运!

She’s so excited for her husband.
她为丈夫感到开心。

Congratulations! / Congratulations on the / your ...
祝贺你!祝贺你的…

You can express enthusiasm for special achievements by beginning with congratulations:
你可以从祝贺开始,来表达对特殊成就的喜悦:

Congratulations on your new house!
恭喜你有了新房子!

Congratulations! You must be a proud father!
祝贺你!你一定是个令人骄傲的父亲!

S + must + be + (so, really, very) happy / excited / delighted
主语 + must + be + (so, really, very) happy / excited / delighted

Use the modal verb of probability must to express your belief that what you say about someone else is true:
使用表达可能性的情态动词must来表达你相信别人说的是真的:

You must be so excited!
你一定很兴奋!

She must have been thrilled!
她一定很兴奋吧!

That’s great / fantastic / wonderful!
太棒了/太好了/太赞了!

When someone shares their enthusiasm they expect you to react to their good news. Here are some phrases to help you spread the joy:
当某人分享他们的热情时,他们期望你对他们的好消息做出反应。这里有一些短语可以帮助你传播快乐:

Your wife is pregnant. That’s fantastic!
你妻子怀孕了。太棒了!

That’s great! You should be proud of yourself.
那太好了!你应该为自己感到骄傲。

I’m (so, very, really) happy for you.
我真的为你感到非常高兴。

Use this phrase to express that you truly wish someone the best:
用这个短语来表达你真诚地希望某人一切都好:

I’m really happy for you. I’m sure you’ll be great at your new job.
我真为你高兴。我相信你会在新工作上越来越棒。

I’m so happy for you and your husband. Would you like a boy or a girl?
我为你和你的丈夫感到高兴。你想要男孩还是女孩?

You deserve it!
你值得这一切!

Use this phrase to express joy when someone has worked hard for an achievement. You deserve it is also used to say that someone deserves a special gift or consideration.
用这个短语来表达当某人为一项成就努力工作时的喜悦。你应得的,它也被用来说,某人值得特别的礼物或关注。

I heard about your new job. Congratulations! You deserve it.
我听说你的新工作了。祝贺你!这是你应得的。

Let's go out to dinner. You deserve it.
我们出去吃饭吧。这是你应得的。