Maggie Q主演的美剧《尼基塔》(NIKITA)是继《吸血鬼日记》之后美国CW电视台推出的又一部谍战电视连续剧,改编自法国著名导演吕克贝松 1990年的经典作。Alex是杀手组织中的一名新丁,他正试图弄清到底是谁欺骗了他,以及为什么传奇的Nikita会选择孤注一掷叛逃。 作为近期热门剧集,一经推出自然备受追宠!看美剧的同时让我们一起分享剧中经典、地道的英文表达,寓教于乐!

A black ops program called Division, that has now gone rogue, they destroyed my identity, and they destroyed the man I loved.
名为组织的秘密行动组,如今已变得不听将令,他们抹杀了我的存在,还杀害了我爱的人。

I hope you don't mind me dropping in unannounced.
希望你不介意我不请自来。

It's very you.
很配你。

I keep the gun, you keep breathing.
我拿枪,你保住小命。

Don't flatter yourself. I've got a much bigger target in mind.
别自作多情。我还有大鱼要钓呢。

They'll be hiding from you.
他们会对你避而远之。

Because scrubs who can't pass the basic don't survive in very long here.
因为连最基础的都学不会的雏儿,在这里呆不了多久。

He is no fun.
他这人真没趣。

You're not making our guest feel very welcome.
你这样可没法让客人有宾至如归的感觉。

Lay low, do not blow your cover.
继续潜伏,别暴露身份。

It's going to get worse before it gets better.
经历风雨之后,必然会有彩虹。

She always had a bleeding heart for the oppressed.
她总爱为受压迫的人打抱不平。

We have no way of controlling what he says.
他的嘴不受我们控制。

He was the one behind it.
他就别再露面了。

You have something to live for.
你有活下去的意义。

>>点我查看关于【Nikita】的更多精彩内容<<

>>点我加入美剧【Nikita】大本营<<

声明:音视频均来自互联网链接,仅供学习使用。本网站自身不存储、控制、修改被链接的内容。"沪江网"高度重视知识产权保护。当如发现本网站发布的信息包含有侵犯其著作权的链接内容时,请联系我们,我们将依法采取措施移除相关内容或屏蔽相关链接。