Maggie Q主演的美剧《尼基塔》(NIKITA)是继《吸血鬼日记》之后美国CW电视台推出的又一部谍战电视连续剧,改编自法国著名导演吕克贝松 1990年的经典作。Alex是杀手组织中的一名新丁,他正试图弄清到底是谁欺骗了他,以及为什么传奇的Nikita会选择孤注一掷叛逃。 作为近期热门剧集,一经推出自然备受追宠!本期节目起我们会一起分享剧中经典、地道的英文表达,寓教于乐!

I was the first recruit to get out. I’m going to make certain I’m not the last.
我是第一个跳出魔窟的成员,也绝不会成为最后一个。

Because you’re a young, attractive white woman.
因为你是一个魅力四射的白种妙龄女郎。

What really grabbed our attention is …
真正夺人眼球的是…

I fell in love with a civilian.
我和一个普通人恋爱了。

It ends now.
马上做个了断。

I want you to hurt her down and I want you to confirm the kill.
我要你去抓她,确确实实干掉她。

None of us are volunteers.
我们中没有人是自愿进来的。

I’m the one who is going to show you how to embrace your beauty and use it to your advantage.
我将教会你如何展现你的美丽并加以利用。

Sometimes vulnerability can be our greatest weapon.
有时,脆弱反倒是我们最强的武器。

Then let’s burn it down.
让我们把它夷为平地吧。

You seriously think you can burn down division all on your own?
你真的认为能靠一己之力毁了它吗?

Division does not allow relationships.
组织不允许谈恋爱。

That’s classified.
那是机密。

I’m just jealous you get to smoke someone.
我只是很羡慕你能出去杀人。

I think it’s a bluff.
虚张声势。

Threats are what we put down using our resources.
放着资源不用才是威胁。

>>点我加入美剧【Nikita】大本营<<

声明:音视频均来自互联网链接,仅供学习使用。本网站自身不存储、控制、修改被链接的内容。"沪江网"高度重视知识产权保护。当如发现本网站发布的信息包含有侵犯其著作权的链接内容时,请联系我们,我们将依法采取措施移除相关内容或屏蔽相关链接。