一提到“分手”，你总会想到break up或split up一类的短语，可是还有很多地道的说法，一起来看看吧！
1. Things have changed. I think we need to talk.
We need to talk.
I'd like to talk about us. Things are different.
2. We've been fighting a lot recently.
We keep fighting and I don't like it.
Aren't you troubled by how much we’ve been fighting?
3. I’m not sure we’re working out.
I don't think this is working out.
I don't think we can work together.
4. I really think we should break up.
I'm sorry, but I think this relationship isn't going anywhere.
I don't think we should see each other anymore.
I think we shouldn’t talk for a while.
5. I want to break up. It's nothing against you; our relationship just isn't going smoothly anymore.
Are you just giving up?
I don't want to break up yet.
I can't believe we're really breaking up. This is horrible.
6. I still like you as a person. Can we remain friends?
Are you okay with still being friends?
I don't want there to be any hard feelings. Do you want to stay friends?
Okay, well, you are still one of my best friends.
I guess so. It was fun while it lasted.
I don't think I am comfortable with that right now.
I need some time alone after this.
7. I think it's time to move on.
I just think about starting my life again.
I want to forget all about you.
Alright then, I guess this is goodbye. Take care.