语法 | 将来进行时与一般将来时的用法区别
She won’t be having a meeting in her office at 8:00 tomorrow. 明天8点她不在办公室开会。
What will you do at five tomorrow afternoon? 明天下午五点你将干什么？
We will be taking our holiday at the seaside in July. 七月份我们要去海边度假。
－Did you tell Julia about the result? 你告诉朱莉娅结果了吗？
－Oh, no. I will call her now. 噢，没有。我现在就告诉她。
They will be meeting us at the station. 他们会在车站接我们的。
When will you finish these letters? 你什么时候会处理完这些信件？
When shall I be expecting you this evening? 今天晚上我几点等你？
1. Mr. Smith will not be able to attend the meeting tonight because ______ then.
A. he must have a class B. he will be teaching a class
C. he teaches a class D. he will have been teaching a class
2. I won’t be able to watch the concert on TV tonight because I homework at that time.
A. shall have done B. shall be doing C. shall do D. have been doing
3. I _______ my boss at three this afternoon.
A. shall be picking up B. shall be picked
C. shall have been picking up D. shall have picked
4. ----Could you give these books to Mr. Black?
----Absolutely, _______him at five o’clock this afternoon.
A.I will have a talk B. I have a talk with
C.I can have a talk with D.I will be having a talk with
5. I’m afraid I won’t be available then. I _____ a friend off at three this afternoon.
A. see B. am seeing C. will see D. will be seeing