1. Hardly __________the office when it began to rain.
A. did I leave B. had I left
C. I left D. I had left
2. Seldom __________play chess.
A. we B. we will C. do we D. will we
3.Only after his death __________considered correct.
A. was his theory B. his theory was
C. did his theory D. had his theory
4. Albert Einstein cared little for money. __________Professor Wang.
A. Either did B. So was
C. So did D. Neither did
5. _________ for your help, we'd never have been able to get over the difficulties.
A. Had it not B. Had it not been
C. If it were not D. If we had not been
6. ______________ , with tears in her eyes.
A. Out she rushes B. Out rushes she
C. Out does she rush D. Rush does she out