Two women were chatting in a room,one asked, "How is everything going with your son?"
两个妇人在聊天,其中一个问道:“你儿子还好吧?”

"Oh,don't even mention it! What a huge misfortune!!" The woman sighed :
“别提了,真是不幸哦!!.”这个妇人叹息道:

"He is poor enough, and married an extraordinary lazy daughter-in-law. She doesn’t cook, not clean the room, not look after the children except to sleep all the time. It was my son who brings breakfast to her bed.
“他实在够可怜,娶个媳妇懒得要命,不烧饭、不扫地、不洗衣服、不带孩子,整天就是睡觉,我儿子还要端早餐到她的床上呢。”

"How about your daughter?"
“你那女儿呢?”

"She might be lucky." the woman smiled.
“那她可就好命了。”妇人满脸笑容

"She married a good husband who doesn’t allow her to do the housework, and handles everything all alone. The housework includes cooking, washing, cleaning and looking after the children. What’s more, he brings breakfast to my daughter every day."
“他嫁了一个不错的丈夫,不让他做家事,全部都由先生一手包办,煮饭、洗衣、扫地、带孩子,而且每天早上还端早点到床上给她吃呢!”

Consider same situation, but when we look from my perspective, it will have a different mentality.
试想同样的状况,但是当我们从我的角度去看时,就会产生不同的心态。

Stand to look at other people's position, or at each other's point of view to think about a lot of things not the case,
站在别人的立场看一看,或在对方的角度想一想,很多事就不一样了,

You can have a greater tolerance, will have more love.
你可以有更大的包容,也会有更多的爱。

Accommodate only have love, only love do not accommodate, and all are in vain.
有包容才有爱,只有爱不懂包容,一切皆枉然。

单词注解:

misfortune [mɪsˈfɔːtʃən] n. 不幸;灾祸

sigh [saɪ] 叹气   sighed是sigh的过去分词形式,过去式形式

extraordinary [ɪkˈstrɔːdənrɪ] 非凡的,特别的

clean the room 打扫房间

all the time 一直,时时刻刻

breakfast [ˈbrɛkfəst] 早餐,早饭

look after 照顾,照看

to look after sb/sth:照顾;照看;看护

mentality [mɛnˈtælɪtɪ]  心态