Chuck Bass losing sth no one knew he had begin with—his heart.

C失去了一样没人知道的东西,他的心。

Now that you're a big fish, there are a lot more sharks in this pond.

既然你是条大鱼,那么池塘里就有更多的鲨鱼在候着。

Sometimes the only thing left to do is to wrap your arms around each other one last time and then just let it go.

有时候需要做的只是最后一次彼此拥抱,然后就此放手。

I can’t answer N’question while I’m waiting for you to answer mine. What are we,Chuck?

当我还在等候你给我的回答的时候,我无法回答N给我的问题。

Sticks and stones may break bones, but a poison pen is the best revenge.

棍棒伤人皮肉,但万能之笔才是最佳复仇工具。

Eventually, every queen finds herself in unfamiliar territory outside the castle walls.

每个公主最终都会置身于城堡之外她们并不熟悉的生活中。

The reason we can't say those three words to each other, isn't because they aren't true.

我们无法对对方说出那些字的原因不是因为那些话是假的。

New year, the same old story. The darkest secrets are the ones that hit closest to home.

新的一年,旧的故事,最黑暗的秘密总是藏在离你最近的地方。

you don't know good things till they are gone.

有些东西失去了才懂得珍惜。

Whoever said, "You can't have it all."

不管谁说过,你不能拥有一切。

There's a weak link in every chain, and it’s just a matter of time before this one snaps.

每件事都会有薄弱环节等它崩溃只是时间问题。

They say that when someone dies, their secrets are buried with them, But on the upper east side, sometimes the dead still speak. You have one unheard message.

都说某人撒手人寰,其秘密亦将随之入土为安。不过在上东区,有时,人死话未停。您有一通未听留言。