Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

Q: 作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

A: 我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。

A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

A: 我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。

Q: How do you normally handle criticism?

Q: 你通常如何处理別人的批评?

A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

A: 沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

A: 我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

Q: 在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

A: 胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

A: 不能接受新思想的那些取。

Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

Q: 你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

A: 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

Q: How do you handle your failure?

Q: 你怎样对待自己的失敗?

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

A: 我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。

Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.

Q: 什么会让你有成就感?

A: Doing my best job for your company.

A: 为贵公司竭力效劳。

A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability.

A: 尽我所能,完成一个项目。

Q: What is most important in your life right now?

Q: 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

A: To get a job in my field is most important to me.

A: 对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。

A: To secure employment hopefully with your company.

A: 希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。

Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?

Q: 你会在本公司服务多久呢?

A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.

A: 只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。

Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?

Q: 你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

A: 我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。

A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.

A: 我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.

A: 也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。

如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:

A: It would be premature for me to predict this.

A: 现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。

甚至还可以打趣的说:

A: Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director (/CEO/president).

A: 说不定,我也能做您现在主任(执行总裁/董事长)的工作呢!