Once more. 再来一次。(=Again.)

-I can't play this song correctly. 这首歌我还是弹不对。
-Just keep practicing. 那就得多练练啊!
-I'm tired of trying. 我练都练烦了。
-Once more, you'll get it. 再来一次吧,你会做得好的。

-You've beaten me three games in a row. 你连赢了我3局。
-Want to try again? 还想再试一局吗?
-No, I can't win. 不了,我赢不了。
-Once more. I'll let you serve. 再来一次吧,我让你先发球。

Out, please. 请让一让;给我出去。

-This company is a piece of crap! 这个公司糟糕透了!
-That's it. You're fired. Out, please. 你说得没错。你被解雇了,走人吧。
-You think you can tell me what to do? 你还以为可以再命令我做些什么吗?
-Guard, please show this woman to the door. 保安,把这个人请出去。

-Out, please. This is my floor. 请让一让,我该下了。
-I'll get to this floor, too. 我也到这一层。
-Thanks. And help me carry the box out, too. 谢谢。顺便帮我把这箱子搬出去好吗?
-Sure. I'm glad to help. 没问题,很乐意帮你。

Say cheese! 笑一个!

-May I take a picture of you? 我来给你照张相怎么样?
-Is my hair okay? 我的头发没问题吧?
-Yes. You look fine. Say cheese! 你看起来不错。来,笑一下!
-Cheese! 乳酪!

-Sally, would you take a photo of us? Sally,你能帮我们照张相吗?
-Sure. Stand close together. 好啊,再靠近点。
-We're ready. 准备好了。
-Okay. Say cheese! 好啦,笑一笑!

Soup's on. 开饭了!

-Soup's on. Let's eat. 饭做好了,快来吃饭吧。
-So what meal did you make? 都做了些啥好吃的?
-Come here and help yourself. 过来,自己盛!
-Wow! Fried fish. That's my favorite. 哇!有煎鱼,我最爱吃了!

-When will dinner be ready? 晚饭什么时候做好啊?
-In just a moment. Go wash your hands. 一会儿就好啦,先去洗手。
-I already washed them. 我才洗过手。
-Soup's on. 开饭喽。

So what? 那又怎么样?

-I saw you kissing Terry last night. 昨晚我看见你吻了Terry。
-So what? 那又怎么样?
-You're engaged to me! 可你和我订婚了呀!
-But not married to you. 我又没嫁给你。

-Hey, kid, you just insulted my sister. 嘿,你这家伙,你居然对我妹妹无礼。
-So what? 那又怎么样?
-If you do it again, I'll kick your butt. 再这样试试,我踹死你!