没有您的建议和指导,我是不可能完成学业的。

I wouldn't have been abled to complete my studies without your advice and guidance.

哎呀,我们大一的时候看起来多天真呀!

Ah, how naive we were when we were freshmen!

那你已经找到工作了吗?

So, have you got a job yet?

你什么时候毕业离校啊?

When will you graduate and leave school?

你决定要读研究生了吗?

Have you determined to become a graduate student?

再见了,我的大学。

Farewell, my university.

你昨天参加毕业典礼了吗?

Did you attend the commencement yesterday?

毕业典礼上有人哭吗?

Did anyone cry in the commencement?

你知道,我不想和你们分开。

You see, I don't want to separate with you.

到时候,我们一定要大醉一场。

At that time, we should get drunk.

我想我和他的缘分已经到了尽头。

I think now it's the end of our love.

(其实毕业并不一定意味着分手,也可能意味着开始,我们这里就有人在毕业典礼上告白呢~)