1. There is a general debate on the campus today over the phenomenon of college or high school students' doing a part-time job.
2. Although people's lives have been dramatically changed over the last decades, it must be admitted that,shortage of funds is still the one of the biggest questions that students nowadays have to face because thattuition fees and prices of books are soaring by the day.
3. Consequently, the extra money obtained from part-time job will strongly support students to continue to their study life.
4. These days, people in growing numbers are beginning to complain that work is more stressful and less leisurely than in past. Many experts point out that, along with the development of modern society, it is an inevitable result and there is no way to avoid it.
5. At the same time, along with the benefits of such machines,employees must study knowledge involved insuch machines so that they are able to control them.
6. In the second place, there seem to be too many people without job and not enough job position.
7. Millions of people have to spend more time and energy on studying new skills and technology so that they can keep a favorable position in job market.
8. According to a recent survey, a growing number of people express a strong desire to take another job or spend more time on their job in order to get more money to support their family.
9. The problem of international tourism has caused wide public concern over the recent years.
10. Many people believe that international tourism produce positive effects on economic growth and local government should be encouraged to promote international tourism.
11. But what these people fail to see is that international tourism may bring about a disastrous impact on our environment and local history.
12. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw a conclusion that, although the parents' desire to look after children by themselves is understandable, its disadvantages far outweigh the advantages.
13. There is a growing tendency for parents to ask their children to accept extra educational programs over the recent years.
14. This phenomenon has caused wide public concern in many places of world.
15. Although many experts from universities and institutes consistently maintain that it is an inevitable part ofan independent life,parents in growing numbers are starting to realize that people, including teachers and experts in education, should pay considerable attention to this problem.
16. Children are undergoing fast physical development; lack of physical exercise may produce disastrous influence on their later life.
17. It is hard to imagine a student focusing their energy on textbook while other children are playing.