35. 引出建议what do u suggest?
One thing we could do is…
Why don’t we…
I’d recommend doing/that…
Cutting back on ad expenditure
Getting our energy bills down
Tackle labour costs
38. the alternatives are probably worse
39. short term solution hurts us in the long run
40. for me the only real solution is
41. It might be painful, but the advantage would be that, once done, we could get back to concentrating on selling
42. improve its margins
43. a car hire company
44. compromising service levels败坏名声
Sacrifice/at the expense of
45. sub-let space 转租
I agree with you./I think that’s right./you’re right./that’s true./absolutely.
I think that’s an excellent idea./that would work really well.
I see what you’re saying, but…/you’ve got a point, but…/you’re probably right, but…
I think that might be difficult./I;m not so sure about that./I’m concerned that might…/It could be…\
pay upfront, before they receive the goods.
pay down payment when sign the contract
49. asset,current fixed intangible
overspent=high budget high expenditure
We break even: we reach break-even point.
We make a loss. The product is loss-making, but product A is a loss leader to attract people.为招揽顾客而降
53. Costing=caculating costs.
54. Selling price - direct production
cost=gross margin; Selling price - total costs =net margin, profit margin or mark-up