招聘方往往希望知道应聘者的工作性质是否和招聘的职位有关,或者应聘者从以往的工作中吸取到了哪些有用的经验。即便过去的工作和现在应聘的职位无关,也不能说是什么都没学到,因为每份工作都有它可取之处。有时也许由于种种原因,雇员跳槽比较多,但这不一定是坏事,所以如果自己是属于这种情况,可以向雇主说明干过多种工作使自己经验丰富,能为雇主更好的服务。

BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达

Do you have any work experience ( / work history / occupational history / specific experience) in this field?

你有没有这方面的工作经验?

What's your responsibility at your present work unit?

现在这个单位你负责什么工作?

What have you learned from the jobs you have had?

你从过去的工作中学到了什么?

Would you like to tell me something about your outstanding achievements?

谈谈你的工作业绩好吗?

How would you evaluate the company you are with?

你将如何评价你现在的公司?

How would your present employer evaluate ( / appraise / judge / describe) you?

你现在的老板会怎样评价你呢?

I have 4 years' experience in staff management.

我有四年管理员工的经验。

I have experience as a receptionist.

我做过接待员。

I am responsible for product distribution.

我负责产品销售。

Frankly speaking / To be frank with you / To be honest with you ...

坦率地说……