- Voodoo? You mean to tell me this all happened because you were messing with the Shadow Man?
- He was very charismatic!
- It serves me right for wishing on stars. The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work.
- Hard work? Why... why would a princess need to work hard?
- Huh? Oh, I'm not a princess. I'm a waitress.
- A waitress? Well no wonder the kiss did not work! You lied to me!
- I... I never said I was a princess.
- You never said you were a w... a waitress! You were wearing a crown.
- It was a costume party, you spoiled little rich boy.
- Oh, oh yes, oh ye? Well, the egg is on your face, alright, because I do not have any riches!
- I am completely broke.
1. He was very charismatic! 他很有领袖气质嘛！
2. no wonder the kiss did not work! 难怪亲一下都没用！
no wonder 难怪
3. you spoiled little rich boy. 你个被宠坏的有钱小子
4. the egg is on your face 这下你丢脸了吧！
Egg on your face 这是一个惯用的习语，意思指非常难堪、很蠢、很丢脸。想鸡蛋咂脸上的话，是够丢脸的。
5. I am completely broke. 我可压根儿没钱。