1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you...

  我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。。。

  2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

  我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。

  3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...

  关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。

  4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...

  先前在10月5日所写的信。。。

  5. As I mentioned earlier about...

  如我先前所提及关于。。。

  6. as indicated in my previous e-mail...

  如我在先前的信中所提出。。。

  7. As we discussed on the phone...

  如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。

  8. from our decision at the previous meeting...

  如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。

  9. as you requested/per your requirement...

  按照你的要求。。。

  10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

  回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。。。

  11.This is in response to your e-mail today.

  这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。

  12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

  如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

  13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

  追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

  14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

  我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。

  15. Please be advised/informed that...

  请被告知。。。

  16. Please note that...

  请注意。。。

  17. We would like to inform you that...

  我们想要通知你。。。

  18. I am convinced that...

  我确信。。。

  19. We agree with you on...

  我们同意你在。。。

  20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...

  从2008年10月4日开始生效。。。

      21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...

  我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。

  22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

  请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

  23. I am delighted to tell you that...

  我很高兴地告诉你。。。

  24. We are pleased to learn that...

  我们很高兴得知。。。

  25. We wish to notify you that...

  我们希望通知你。。。

  26. Congratulation on your...

  恭喜您关于。。。

  27. I am fine with the proposal.

  我对这份提桉没意见。

  28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.

  我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。

  29. We are sorry to inform you that...

  我们很抱歉地通知你。。。

  30. I’m afraid I have some bad news.

  我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。