1. The realities are that, you know, as a black man, Barack can get shot going to the gas station.
2. I never cut class. I loved getting A’s, I liked being smart. I liked being on time. I thought being smart is cooler than anything in the world.
3. There are still many causes worth sacrificing
for, so much history yet to be made.
4. If my future were determined just by my performance on a standardized test, I wouldn't be here. I guarantee you that.
5. Whether you come from a council estate
or a country estate, your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude.
6. And let's be clear: It's not enough just to limit ads for foods that aren't healthy. It's also going to be critical to increase marketing for foods that are healthy.
7. Together, we can help make sure that every family that walks into a restaurant can make an easy, healthy choice.
8. The problem is when that fun stuff becomes the habit. And I think that's what's happened in our culture. Fast food has become the everyday meal.