来源：互联网 2011-12-03 10:30
1.The child cried himself to sleep.
2.She sobbed herself to sleep.
3.The girls wept with joy after their volleyball team won.
4. Her eyes are always weeping for the loss of her beauty.
5.She wept copiously over the loss of her lover.
6. A child of your age shouldn't sit about blubbering over a lost toy.
7.The films ends with the heroine sobbing desperately as her lover walks away resolutely.
8.The headmaster said to her, “If you have something to say, have it out clearly. It's no use weeping and wailing endlessly.”
校长对她说： “你要是有什么，明明白白地说出来吧。你这样无休止地哭哭啼啼有什么 用呢？”
9.The wind was wailing in the woods.
1. Come to the theater with me and laugh off your worries.
2. At this moment another smile of deep meaning passed between her and her.
3. Spring awakened, all nature smiled.
5. He chuckled at himself for having worn his wife's shirt.
6. The girls couldn't stop giggling when the boy answered that Cao Cao was an outstanding tennis player.
7. Why do teenage girls giggle so much?
8. Father used to chortle over such funny jokes.
9. We whisper, and hint, and chuckle, and grin at a brother's shame.
10. Since the famous portrait, the Mona Lisa was painted people have been fascinated by the mysterious smile on the face and by the strange background of fantastic rocks.