71. We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.
我们经营机械进出口业务。

72. We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.
我们的业务是大批量进品东南亚的果品。

73. We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.
我们专门经营各种类型的钟表。

74. We also take on a variety of silk piece goods.
我们也经营各种绸缎的生意。

75. Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.
我们经营的商品范围多样,有领带、皮带、衬衫等。

76. We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.
我们完全有能力以最具有竞争性的价格提供各种鱼类罐头。

77. We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.
我们可以按照客户所提供的样品并根据其所要求的式样、规格、包装要求等接受订单。

78. We are not exporting straw and willow products, embroideries,, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
我们做草柳制品,刺绣制品,陶次瓷,玉雕,古玩,国画,绢花和各种各样的玩具和礼物的出品业务。

79. Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.
我们公司主要生产用于工业和农业的具有先进技术的机械和化工产品。

80. Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities.
电子产品属于我们的业务经营范围。