- Rural economy
- Bands of soldiers ravaged the countryside.
- Rural life
- A hick town.
- The paths crisscrossed in the fields in the countryside.
- A tornado ravaged the countryside.
- The English rural area looks best in May and June.
- Her grandfather was a village postmaster.
- Of,relating to,or growing in uncultivated land or open fields.
- Stratford on Avon is a small country town.
- The village has a certain rustic charm.
- The fellow is as handsome a rustic as need be seen.
- He was ashamed of his own rusticity in that distinguished company.
- The rustic driver, stupefied and aghast, stood looking at the wagon.
- When he came to decorate the kitchen, Kenneth opted for a friendly rustic look.
- Furnish a village with supplies/furnish supplies to a village
- an obscure village in the country
- The scene was shooting and they left the village.
- The enemy troops harried the village.
- They abide in a remote village.