- bachelor)mother;Unwed(or unwedded
- The mother taught the child to handle a knife and fork.
- Maria bears affinity to my mother.
- My mother detested him.
- Mother made me scour the family silver.
- Hamlet was disillusioned in his mother
- Mother made some plum preserves
- She gave her mother the tickets to look after [gave the tickets to her mother to look after].
- He recognized his mother's handwriting on the envelope.
- Chen Xiang finally got his mother back by cleaving through the Huashan Mountain.
- The girl is a reflection of her mother.
- The children clustered round their mother.
- Mother footed the stocking.
- The mother had a difficult delivery.
- Ignorance is the mother of suspicions