《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》


1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.


2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)


3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.


4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)


5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。


6.All life is a game of luck. 
生活本来就全靠运气。


7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。


8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。


9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。


10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。


11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)


12.Will you give us a chance to live? 
能不能给我们留一条生路?


13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.  
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.