Welcome back to our Jim Parsons from The Big Bang Theory. Now you're..err..
欢迎回来,继续收看来自《生活大爆炸》的Jim Parsons的访谈。

You're from Texas, right? Huston, Huston, Texas.
你是德州人吧,休斯顿,德州的休斯顿。

Yeah, I am, that's right.
我是,没错。

Ok. Your governer is running for president, are you a big supporter?
你们的州长正在竞选总统 你是他忠实的支持者吗?

Emm...I don't...
我…

This is more of a Meg and McCain question, isn't it?
这恐怕就是选不选Meg和McCain的问题,对吧?

Em...No, I wouldn't necessarily say that, you know.
唔,不见得吧,我未必会支持他们。

You wanna talk about abortion or gun rights tonight?
难道你现在想讨论堕胎权和持枪权吗?

No, I'm fine, (No, OK.)I'm fine.
不,没事了,就这样吧。

I got... are you a big voter, are you one of those guys who make sure?
你是个正儿八经的选民吗? 那种正经听候选人辩论的那种?

I am now. I really enjoy it. I really got into politics. It's fun.
我现在算是了,我真乐在其中,我喜欢政治,这很有意思。

It's kind of a human drama, you know. --Right, yeah.
简直就是活生生的一场秀啊!

That's the cheap way to get into it, I guess. --Right, right.
还不用买票。

But, I don't mean it like that, ya, but I wasn't as a younger man, I'm afraid.
我也不是那个意思啦。不过呢,我年轻的时候确实不喜欢。

Oh ok, alright, alright.
好的。

Now what are you onto Chiristmas, you're going home, to Texas?
那你圣诞节去哪里过呢?要回德州,回家吗?

I will go to Texas, go to the Texas.
我要回德州的,要回去的。

em...It's good time there. We've always done dinner.
回家总是很快乐,我们总会一起吃饭。

My mother's on Christmas Eve and, uh...you know...
我妈会在平安夜做好吃的…

We have some pictures here.Hehe... --Yes, you do. Hehe...
我们这里有一些照片,你还真有。

I called your mom, your mom was very kind.
我给你妈打了电话,你妈很热心。

Hehe, mother and Jay really love each other...
妈妈和Jay都很喜欢对方。

Now right here now, now there you are, that's you and your sister?
这张,你看,这是你和你妹妹?

That's me and Julie, yes. --Ok. --Yes, my sister...
是我和Julie,是的,我妹妹。

Well, thank you, thank you. --And thank you for not doing the weeny tree.
谢谢,谢谢你,谢谢没有用一棵很小的树。

The bigger the tree, the bigger the Christian
圣诞树越大就表示基督徒越虔诚。

That's what I feel, look at that tree!
我就这么觉得的,看看那棵树!

(Jim laughing...) So that is a real tree.
那才叫圣诞树。

We were...that was a...we were always big on the tree.
我们总是用很大的圣诞树。

My mother was, honestly. Eh, it was her doing.
老实说,是我妈弄的,一直都是她在张罗。

Yeah, you shove the biggest tree that can possibly fit in your house.
你们硬是把尽可能大的树给挤进屋子。

Yeah.
是啊。

That is, that is...
就是的。

It is floor to ceiling, isn't it?
那高到天花板呢。

Now what, yeah, how old were you in this one?
这张照片里你几岁?

That...probably about five there.
可能5岁左右吧。

Five there. Ok then...
五岁的时候,那么···

(Jim muttering)She would be two, she would be two.
她才2岁,她才2岁。

This is a little later on. 
这张照得晚些。

This is you with, of course the famous dance team from the 60s.
这是你穿的像60年代的知名舞团。

What are we...where?
我们像什么,这是在干什么?

What is that?
那是什么?

I don't know...
我真不知道。

Apparently those...What is that? Some kind of glee audition? What is that?
显然这…那是在干什么, 是类似于欢乐合唱团试镜吗?

Well, her...That vest thing is really throwing it off. That's a heck of vest I've got.
那马甲真是太抢眼了,那可真是件不一般的马甲啊!

Oh waiter, waiter! Hehe...
服务员,服务员。

And of course the more relaxed. It's the new
再看个休闲版的吧,这也太萌了吧。

look at that...there they are, aw...look at that...
看这儿,他们在这儿,看啊。

That's a...yeah...Now, that's sweater and shirt combo, I'd wear that again.
那是毛衣和衬衫的组合,我还会这么穿的。

Yeah, I think...I think you were wearing this last week when I saw you.
我记得上周见你的时候你还这么穿呢。

Yeah, stop it, hehehehehehe...
是啊,好了,别说了。(Jim笑得有点傻哈)

Now you also...before you did the movie.
你也… 你在拍电影之前。

You did a lot, I mean, the movie, uh the TV show, and then at movie. Yeah.
在拍电视剧之前,我是说,演了不少电影。

You did a lot of commercials or something...
在那之前,你也演了很多广告之类的。

I did do, it's ehh...a good way to pay bills, yeah.
是的,这是很好的方式赚钱付账。

How did you get to...Is it one of those things they send you all over the world
是不是周游了世界了呢。

Oddly, yeah
很奇妙,是啊。

I did more travelling with commercials I have ever done in like...movies or TV.
我演广告出的差比我演电影和电视的都多。

Err...farthest place I ever went was Brazil.
我最远去过巴西。

Brazil? --which was fanta... (Someone exclaimed:)Brazil!!
巴西,真是太…(观众声音) 巴西!

Really? --Woo! Well, let me say this, I didn't see much of Brazil.
不会吧,哇!我这么说吧,我没有有好好地参观巴西。

And I thought I would have bought a guide book and everything...
我以为我买本旅游手册,准备好其他的东西。

I thought this is fantastic.
我以为会很棒的。

And...and I went...it was we...
然后我就去了。

Me and one other American guy were casting this commercial.
这个广告是我和另一个美国伙计演的。

And there were two Brazilian actors were gonna be in it,
广告还会两个巴西演员会参演。

And there was a German production crew, I've...I don't know.
还有一个德国制作团体,我不大清楚。

Emm...But that's the arragement, so me and this guy get on the plane...
安排就是这样的,我和这个伙计坐上了飞机。

we're flying 13 hours to Brazil.
我们飞了13小时到巴西,

We get along very well, it's nice and drinking wine.
我们聊得很愉快,还喝点小酒。

We finally get there and we are going to customs and I'm like...
我们最后到了那,要去海关,我说,

"I'll meet you outside the customs" (I) go to baggage claim.
“我们出了海关见”,然后去行李寄存处。

And I go out there and I get my stamp and I'm waiting...
我从那出来盖了戳,我就在那等啊等。

the guy never shows up
那家伙竟然一直没出现。

I'm like,ah,I started looking in the customs and
然后我就往海关那边看了看,

I'm not going back in because
我不走回去是因为,

Right.
对。

foreign authority and stuff, please, I've got a life
这些外国机构什么的,我还想活命呢。

Not going back in.
我是不会走进去的。

So I go back to, I go down the baggage claim,
所以我就先到下面去领了行李,

and the Brazilian escort is gonna take us to
之后来接我们的巴西人,

where we are supposed to shoot.
正要我们送去了之前打算进行拍摄的地方。

I'm like the other guy didn't show up, I don't,
我说 那个哥们压根没出现啊。

he never got out.
他压根就没走出过海关过。

She goes up there and comes back tells me
她去海关那了解后回来告诉我说,

Well, apparently he went to the window
很明显他是在通关窗口的时候,

and they said are you here for work or for vocation ?
被问到来巴西是工作还是旅行?

and he, like I did, he said work.
然后他说了是“工作”,就跟我说的一样。

And so we didn't have work visas
但情况是我们并没有工作签证,

which I didn't know we need it.
我们也不知道我们需要这东西。

And apparently they were like*: why didn't you lie and tell them?
接着他们就开始说“为什么你不说个谎蒙混过关呢?”

I'm like nobody told me to lie.
可起初没有人叫我要说谎啊。

And I wouldn't have come if you had told me
如果你事先叫我说这个谎我也就不会来了。

I was supposed to lie to security as soon as I got in a country.
刚踏入这个国家就要跟安全部门撒谎这算什么事情。

And, so I never saw this guy again.
所以我就再没见过那人了。

You never saw him again?
一次都没见过了?

No, and I don't remember his name.
是的,连他名字都记不得了。

We only had those 13 magical hours together and,
我们之间只剩下那13个小时的难忘之旅,

If you are out there, god I hope you got back.
如果你看到这个节目的话,我希望你顺利回国了。

Let me ask you a question.
我来问你个问题。

Yeah.
问吧。

So you traveled with the guy for 13 hours.
你跟那人一起飞了13个小时。

An hour and 12 and half.
一个小时加上12个小时。

Hei, what's your name? I won't even know...
嘿,你叫什么名字?这你都不知道...

It's not that, that...Jay , this happened
不是那样的,Jay,事情是在...

seven years ago
七年前。

seven years ago
七年前。

Remember you're under open prime, this happened...
别忘记你是在收视率这么高的节目里,那是发生在...

Do you know, I , no I was shaking with fear after that.
那之后我就一直怕得发抖,你知道吗。

When I was so scared to come back I thought
那时我都不敢回来,

they are gonna throw me in foreign poky when I'm trying to leave.
我在想他们是打算把我扔在这国家了,那时我已经想着要离开了。

because you worked
因为你工作了。

This is kind of unrelated cherry on top of the story
这还有一段更精彩的插曲呢!

I landed back to American, I was going to American customs.
我回到了美国,当我正准备通过美国海关的时候。

And everybody is looking at the TV, I'm like what's going on?
发现很多人在盯着电视看,我很奇怪发生什么事了?

And it was the moment Saddam Hussein was being pulled out that spider hole.
结果是萨达姆被美军从地窖里抓出来了。

I was like,go USA, I am back.
我就喊道“加油!美国!我回来啦!”

It was fantastic.
真是太棒了!

I thought you're gonna to say your friend
你是不是打算说你朋友,

was in the spider hole with Saddam Hussein. Like Oh my god.
就跟萨达姆一样被从地窖里拉出来。哦,我的天呐!

They didn't get that far down, I don't know
他们挖的不够深吧,谁知道。

Now let me ask you about this T-shirts because I see people wearing them.
现在我要问你关于这件T恤了,因为我看到很多人穿着这件。

That's me.
那是我。

Right, it has has you on the front.
对,它把你印在了胸前。

Is it weird when people come up to you,
有人穿着这个朝你走来不会怪怪的吗?

Look at there.
看呐。

Hi , how are you doing?
嗨,你好啊!

They don't think it's odd for one
他们觉得一个人穿的话就不会古怪啦!

Yeah, it's a little odd.
的确是有点古怪。

I mean I kind of have to feel like kind of
我都得尽量不要去在意呢。

blindness to it because number 1 it's
因为首先,

too odd to really deal with.
这已经古怪到很难让我处理了,

And number 2, it's not me.
第二,上面印得又不是我,

I mean it is but it's like,
只是像而已。

Avatar you.
是你的化身。

It's not like team Parsons or something you know what I mean, it's
这不像Parsons之队或者其他那些,你明白的,有点...

Yeah, right
对。

I ran when I see them. I do.
我要是看到穿这衣服的人我就跑了。

Did people come up to you wearing that shirt is that weird?
穿这衣服朝你走来真有那么古怪吗?

No, if I ,well I've seen people wearing them and I turned the other way.
也没有,如果... 好吧,我曾经看到有人穿着这件,然后我就拐弯走掉了。

I don't mean that bad, I just don't know what I would ever say?Come on your shirt.
不是那么古怪啦,我只是不知道我究竟该怎么打招呼?衣服不错啊。

Right, right
对。

No no, well I will,
好了。

There is a rumor you are in a muppet movie but we are not suppose to know.
有传言说你将出演一部布偶戏,但是我们不该知道对吧。

It's ok to know that.
这个可以知道。

oh, it's ok to know.
可以知道啊。

I can't tell you what I'm in it or I will wake up
但是我没法告诉你我在里面演的是什么,

Like a Kerman's head in my bed.
否则我醒来会发现我床上有个科曼人的脑袋。

Yeah,I don't want a Kerman's head in your bed.
我可不想看到那样。

yeah, There's another whole series of problems.
是啊,还有一系列的大麻烦呢。

I'm very excited about that.
但我对这部电影还是非常期待的。

But any way,you at the big bang theory, Jim thank you very much,my firend. Be right back with Meghan McCain.
言归正传,你在生活大爆炸的演出棒极了!Jim,感谢来我节目。待会出场的是Meghan McCain。

MJE美剧口语联盟>>