You’re an Artist When:
当你.....时你就是个艺术家:

You have a hard time following recipes without adding your own ingredients.
照着菜谱做饭时你总是忍不住加上自己的配料。

You create half a dozen character sketches every time you attend a wedding or a funeral.
参加婚礼或葬礼时,你总能画出半打人物速写画。

You can’t help but notice the beautiful pattern of veins on your boss’s neck every time he or she screams.
当你的老板嘶声力竭地吼叫,你却情不自禁会欣赏他脖子上血管编织而成美丽的图案。

You suddenly shout, “Wait! I need to write that down.” in the middle of a heated argument.
与人争辩正在兴头,你突然尖叫一声,“等一下!我要把它写下来!”

You can’t stop singing songs about the items on your grocery list.
你无法停止对购物清单上的货品歌唱。

You tell your children to take some risks today.
你告诉孩子今天不妨去冒险。

You have a house full of crooked picture frames – on purpose.
你满屋子都是歪歪斜斜的画框---你有意这样。

You dance with each piece of laundry before folding it.
叠衣服之前,你跟每一件衣服跳舞。

You always see the glass as half sculpted.
玻璃杯对你来说,是件雕塑半成品。

You attend a board meeting and suddenly think, “This could be a musical.”
你参加董事会,突然想到,这真像是场音乐剧。

You ask, “What’s my motivation?” when offered the role of bake sale committee chairperson.
被选为烘焙品销售委员会主席,你问自己,“我的动力在哪儿?”

You see each day as a brand new possibility.
你视每一天为全新的可能。