Our entire space race of the 1960s was in response to an event
20世纪60年代,整个宇宙正面临着不同寻常的挑战

My God!
噢,我的天呐

If you breathe a word of what you've seen here, you'll do time for treason.
如果你透露了一点你在这儿看到的,你就是不忠

Everything humans know about our planet, we were told they've been shared.
人类星球计划中任何东西都是共享的

You lied to us.
你欺骗了我们

You've made a grave mistake.
你犯了大错

Years from now, they're gonna ask, where were you when they took over the planet?
从现在起他们可能会问,你们将何去何从

You'll be fine. I promise.
你会没事的,我保证

It's over. I'm sorry, but it's over.
已经结束了,我很抱歉,但这已经结束了

擎天柱!

Where is she?
她在哪儿?

You may lose yourfaith in us, but never in yourselves.
你可以不相信我们,但你要相信自己

From here, the fight will be your own.
从现在起,你要为自己而战

Run!
快跑!